What's new

Another Roger Braille thread

i would trade him just to get the open roster spot... and maybe a box of zingers.
The Jazz have no need of that roster spot. And you don't trade a player just to help another team. Either they make it worth the Jazz's time or no deal.

Good for Roger.
You know Roger can be a good player for a contender. When Roger is on, no one can stop him. Teams need that type of player, someone who can light it up on both ends of the floor. Not only that, but he brings NBA toughness in a 6'5" strong body frame. Did I mention he's a savvy veteran?
At the end of the day, what makes an NBA player is the toughness and strength matched with the skill and athletic ability to beat the best in the world. Roger can do just that. Millions aspire to be NBA players, but through those millions only a few can make it and Roger not only made it, he put a stamp on this league. A stamp that says- "No, sir, you cannot beat me for I am man."

9137_c5ad.gif

Good for Roger.
You know Roger can be a good player for a contender. When Roger is on, no one can stop him. Teams need that type of player, someone who can light it up on both ends of the floor. Not only that, but he brings NBA toughness in a 6'5" strong body frame. Did I mention he's a savvy veteran?
At the end of the day, what makes an NBA player is the toughness and strength matched with the skill and athletic ability to beat the best in the world. Roger can do just that. Millions aspire to be NBA players, but through those millions only a few can make it and Roger not only made it, he put a stamp on this league. A stamp that says- "No, sir, you cannot beat me for I am man."

9137_c5ad.gif

All jokes aside, he did shoot 39% from deep last year and that is probably what D'antoni wants him for.

Lakers traded a lot of picks for Nash.
In return, the Suns get four draft picks -- first rounders in 2013 and 2015 and second rounders in 2013 and 2014.
that according to ESPN

So I guess we could trade Bell for their 2015 2nd, that seems most likely.