What's new

Any Twitter news after the Houston game?

It only concerns me with Favors, and Kanter if he played. Everyone else.....meh.

I hope Favors' rebounding problems are because he's trying to contest a shot rather than wait until the shot gets put up and then rebound.

I hope Favors' rebounding problems are because he's trying to contest a shot rather than wait until the shot gets put up and then rebound.

True. Hayward had 8 rebounds last night, which made me happy. I saw atleast 2 times when Favors was out of position for rebounding because he had blocked or contested the shot just as you said. Hayward came back for the ball and was the benificiary of Favor's work..

But I am still a little (Very very little) bit concerned that Favors looks disengaged sometimes. Next years roster should take care of that.

The funny thing is, Corbin knows something needs to change, yet he is too stupid to see what it is. Benching Millsap and Mo was 100% the CORRECT decision.

Playing Kanter 0 mins and Al 24 to end the game, was 100% the WRONG decision. The guy is an idiot.

Benching Millsap is rarely a good decision. Benching Al, of course. But it`s NO BALLS Ty.

Out frontcourt needs Millsap with either Favors or Kanter.

Favors + Kanter can be really good at times of course, but I believe they need some GOOD veteran help.

Corbin should have been fired right after the game for playing Al 24 straight ******* minutes.

It only concerns me with Favors, and Kanter if he played. Everyone else.....meh.
What Favors needs to learn to do is to stop contesting layups and stop running out to the 3pt-line to challenge shots when he's guarding stretch-4's. Simply stand in one spot beneath the rim and then he'll be in much better position to pad his rebounding numbers. Works for "Big" Al.

And Marvin Williams should never play over D Carroll, especially in crunch time. I`m also pretty certain that Millsap is a better SF than Marvin.

You think it's permanent?

I thought we might start seeing Evans get some minutes after his outstanding play against Detroit. Fooled me again, shame on me.
I'm saying that Benching Evans after a great game, and a myriad of other guys during or after a great performance has become a calling card of Ty Corbin. Moves like benching Mo and Millsap are out of character for him. I'm wondering if this is a reaction to instruction from above.

For example, KOC et al mentions in one of their recent meetings that his rotations and lineups aren't getting the job done and to do something about it.