What's new

Anybody else getting these phone calls?

Surely

Over the last week or so, I have been receiving phone calls from Lee and Bridgewater telling why I should vote for them. The part that really gets me is that they are calling my cell phone, and I put that number on the "do not call" list. Chuck Bateman has called as well. My parents are averaging 2-3 calls a day from Bateman. So am I just lucky, or are any of you getting these calls also? And who in the world thinks that calling people and playing some stupid message is a good way to recruit voters? I am fully able to educate myself on the issues. I don't need a phone call (a very unbiased call to be sure) to educate me. I'm almost to the point where I'm going to vote for the guy who doesn't call me anymore.

There is nothing to report, when Congress passed the legislation that created the "Do Not Call List" they made a huge loophole for themselves and any other politician. They could call your cell phone, home phone, work phone, etc as many times as they wanted as much as they wanted and that is totally fine.

There is nothing to report, when Congress passed the legislation that created the "Do Not Call List" they made a huge loophole for themselves and any other politician. They could call your cell phone, home phone, work phone, etc as many times as they wanted as much as they wanted and that is totally fine.

Link?

Not a republican and I'm getting them all the time on the home phone. Not on the cell phone, though. So that's nice.