What's new

Anybody else see this on social media?

After analyzing the entire NBA, I dont know a single team in the NBA who is dying to give Rudy some massive deal. Just like I couldn't identify a single team willing to give up 2 first rounders for Conley.

Where does Rudy actually fit? Where else is he this important?

Sent from my SM-G970U using JazzFanz mobile app
well history tells us DL doesn't care about what other teams think when it comes to contract extension.

Were there any active bids for Dante when we resigned him to that 3 yr 33mil deal fully guaranteed?

Were there any offers for Joe when DL extended him to that one additional year of 14mil?

well history tells us DL doesn't care about what other teams think when it comes to contract extension.

Were there any active bids for Dante when we resigned him to that 3 yr 33mil deal fully guaranteed?

Were there any offers for Joe when DL extended him to that one additional year of 14mil?
And that scares the **** out of me.

I like Gobert and want to keep him. But if we trade him we can still be good or even better. But, we can't mess this trade up.
Id try to flip him to knicks for Mitchell Robinson. Donovan Mitchell pairing be great for numerous reasons . Get picks from knicks too and start drafting and building around DM and for future run at chip because DM isn't close to leading a team to the promise land but in four years that could be way different

After analyzing the entire NBA, I dont know a single team in the NBA who is dying to give Rudy some massive deal. Just like I couldn't identify a single team willing to give up 2 first rounders for Conley.

Where does Rudy actually fit? Where else is he this important?

You don't know them personally? Here are some teams that would probably give Rudy a max deal if they could: Dallas, Brooklyn, New Orleans, Portland, Washington... Teams would see Rudy as the 3rd player in their Big Three. He's obviously a perennial DPOY, and he's super efficient offensively without needing too many touches. He's the perfect guy to play next to KD/Kyrie, or Dame/CJ, or Wall/Beal, or Zion/Ingram, or Luka/KP.

He'd be pretty great playing with Trae Young in Atlanta as well.

Last edited:
You don't know them personally? Here are some teams that would probably give Rudy a max deal if they could: Dallas, Brooklyn, New Orleans, Portland, Washington... Teams would see Rudy as the 3rd player in their Big Three. He's obviously a perennial DPOY, and he's super efficient offensively without needing too many touches. He's the perfect guy to play next to KD/Kyrie, or Dame/CJ, or Wall/Beal, or Zion/Ingram, or Luka/KP.

He'd be pretty great playing with Trae Young in Atlanta as well.
Lopo is usually wrong but this a case of him being right. No one is going to give a max contract to someone who is an offensive liability. It's just how it is, the game is all about the long ball now and Gobert shot blocking doesn't affect the three shot . It's just how it is. Sure Dallas and Brooklyn would love to have him but they not going give him a max deal. People get to personally connected to these players so they can not think without a bias.

DL is an idiot
Why? Everyone in media and online kept pushing him to trade,when really he wanted to keep favors. I know this personally from my Inside Jazz Franchise Source. He caved in because of pressure but media and here we have results. They made playoffs this year. First round and got out, they most likely not a playoff team next year and now gotta build for the future. If anyone needs to go it is Quinn. I saw this scenario play out when he was coaching in college. He did good at first and then all went downhill and he underachiever in big games. He just does not win big games. I want Jazz fo hire a young coach., Wes Unseld Jr is with Nuggets but all reports are Bulls are going sign him but Jazz should go with a young coach and younger staff and build towards future

He's been All-NBA two of the previous 3 seasons. So, other people seem to see it.
Just shows how crappy the media is because players would never vote him too 15
Lebron
Leonard
Curry
Durant
Jokic
Harden
Donic
Anthony Davis
Giannis Antekokounmpo
Dame
Chris Paul
Russel Westbrook
Klay Thompson
Bradley Beal
Jimmy Butler
Kyrie Irving
Booker
Paul george
DM
Tatum

I wouldn't take Rudy over a single one of those plus you still got guys like pascal,Joel Emjix,Ben Simmons, Trae Young, Brandon Ingram

Sorry but Rudy makes all nba team because there is basically three centers in the nba. Jokic,Gobert, and Joel Embid

Exactly.
Regular season? There might be a conversation.
Playoffs? Not even close.

Regular season hell nah, he could of been a top 15 in playoffs but he had to go against the best center in the league in round one. Jokic is owning Zubac. Nuggets was the worst matchup for Jazz in round one and I knew it but others wanted them and reminds me of my meemaw telling me be careful what you ask for. Rockets would or OKC would of been much better for Jazz. Jazz beat either of those teams in round one cuz of Rudy.

And Gobert be an AWFUL fit next to Trae Young. He likes bigs with hands. Rudy has butterfingers. Seriously pairing him with Young makes me question someone bba iq

Lopo is usually wrong but this a case of him being right. No one is going to give a max contract to someone who is an offensive liability. It's just how it is, the game is all about the long ball now and Gobert shot blocking doesn't affect the three shot . It's just how it is. Sure Dallas and Brooklyn would love to have him but they not going give him a max deal. People get to personally connected to these players so they can not think without a bias.

The game is about the long ball and shots at the rim, and Gobert helps on offense and defense with shots at the rim.
People get personally caught up in offense creator and have trouble thinking without that bias.

Why? Everyone in media and online kept pushing him to trade,when really he wanted to keep favors. I know this personally from my Inside Jazz Franchise Source. He caved in because of pressure but media and here we have results. They made playoffs this year. First round and got out, they most likely not a playoff team next year and now gotta build for the future. If anyone needs to go it is Quinn. I saw this scenario play out when he was coaching in college. He did good at first and then all went downhill and he underachiever in big games. He just does not win big games. I want Jazz fo hire a young coach., Wes Unseld Jr is with Nuggets but all reports are Bulls are going sign him but Jazz should go with a young coach and younger staff and build towards future

The Conley trade .... Davis, Green. His hard on for Exum ?

Regular season hell nah, he could of been a top 15 in playoffs but he had to go against the best center in the league in round one. Jokic is owning Zubac. Nuggets was the worst matchup for Jazz in round one and I knew it but others wanted them and reminds me of my meemaw telling me be careful what you ask for. Rockets would or OKC would of been much better for Jazz. Jazz beat either of those teams in round one cuz of Rudy.
There is so much wrong with this post.

Rudy is very good for winning during the regular season. His presence leads to wins. The data is there.

In the playoffs, Rudy is nullified so much easier. He can be gamplanned out of a dominant role.

He helped slow down Houston last year, but was never the reason we won or lost. If we would have played Houston, we would have lost in less than 7. OKC? Would have been a dogfight. Probably would have gone 7.

And Gobert be an AWFUL fit next to Trae Young. He likes bigs with hands. Rudy has butterfingers. Seriously pairing him with Young makes me question someone bba iq
@mods
Is it a coincidence that we have a “new account” with a name starting with ‘Jazzy’ ? Could it have anything to do with the wide berth given JazzyFresh recently?