What's new

anybody miss Ronnie Price?

not doin too bad in porty

Miss Ronnie Price?? Hells no. Do you remember what he was like on the Jazz? Do you think he would really be any better still playing for Utah??

What we should really be asking ourselves is how bad has it really gotten where people actually miss a terrible player for the Jazz.

Miss Ronnie Price?? Hells no. Do you remember what he was like on the Jazz? Do you think he would really be any better still playing for Utah??

What we should really be asking ourselves is how bad has it really gotten where people actually miss a terrible player for the Jazz.

images

I liked Ronnie as a backup/3rd string pg. Favorite Ronnie Price moment...

[video=youtube_share;NRqXv46owUg]https://youtu.be/NRqXv46owUg

I miss his acrobatics & flashy dunks. But let's face it, that's about all he did for us. He's a nice kid though, and I'm glad he's doing alright up in Portland.

I liked Ronnie. I'd take him in place of Watson.

Why? Trading one player that we kow is not the answer for another that we know is not the answer? No thanks. I wish Ronnie the best but he didn't work for us. Let us try something new instead of traveling old ground again.

Why? Trading one player that we kow is not the answer for another that we know is not the answer? No thanks. I wish Ronnie the best but he didn't work for us. Let us try something new instead of traveling old ground again.

Oh I agree. I'm just saying that I'd rather have kept Ronnie than letting him go, and then signing Watson.

I wouldn't want to bring Ronnie back. I like him, seems like a great guy, and played with lots of heart and energy, but he isn't the answer either, just like Watson isn't the answer.

Price has played nine years in the NBA, spending time with five teams before joining the Lakers as a training-camp invitee. “Ronnie Price has been the one guy that I could look at and say, ‘Wow, this guy has really got my attention,’” Scott said. “Offensively, he just understands what we’re doing. He plays within that box, which means he plays within himself. “He doesn’t try to do anything he’s not capable of doing. And defensively he’s a little bit of a pitbull. He just gets after people. I love that about him.” Los Angeles Times - See more at: https://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm#sthash.4oB3RBzV.dpuf

I miss his energy off the bench and hope he finds a home this season with the Lakers who could sure use some help.