What's new

Anyone going the the game tonight?

Predictions on the next JazzFan824 thread subject:

1. ESA Restrooms...clean, dirty?...discuss.
2. Favorite Jerry Sloan tie...brown, blue, pink?...discuss.
3. Who's better? Jamie Watson or Earl Watson?...discuss.

Hit them back. Tell them that you bet they couldn't even pull the type of chicks that sit in sec 127 or something.

I love when new guys come to the board and start making tons of weird threads. It unites the board, against them. lmao.

824, no, unfortunately I won't be able to attend. Will you? If so where are you sitting? I hope I get to go soon. If I do go and you're at the same game lets eat Costa Vida together between quarters or something. I don't like sweet pork as, well, its too sweet for my taste. What do you like? Prob enchiladas, LOL. ;)

Also, I'm predicting that if we can keep Dirk under 30 we win this game because of our fantastic home crowd and the energy they bring our guys. They really seem to give the second unit a boost which in turns motivates the starters when they come back in in the early part of the second quarter. What do you think happens during this grudge match between two of the west's elite teams on long winning streaks?

PM if you wanna talk more about sports or mexican food.

824, no, unfortunately I won't be able to attend. Will you? If so where are you sitting? I hope I get to go soon. If I do go and you're at the same game lets eat Costa Vida together between quarters or something. I don't like sweet pork as, well, its too sweet for my taste. What do you like? Prob enchiladas, LOL. ;)

Also, I'm predicting that if we can keep Dirk under 30 we win this game because of our fantastic home crowd and the energy they bring our guys. They really seem to give the second unit a boost which in turns motivates the starters when they come back in in the early part of the second quarter. What do you think happens during this grudge match between two of the west's elite teams on long winning streaks?

PM if you wanna talk more about sports or mexican food.

lulz.
I need to figure out how to give rep points.
This has changed my outlook considerably. Thank you to the longtime poster that decided to also become JazzFan824. Bodhi just delivered on the comedy that you made possible.