What's new

Game Thread Apr 02, 2022 06:30PM MT: Jazz at Warriors

Added to Calendar: 04-02-22

Klay would have to shoot 67% on 3's for it to be worth giving him the 3 over letting Draymond have the layup.

When we’re up big and there is no guarantee Draymond gets an actual wide open layup I’m not sure the best idea there is letting Klay shoot an actual wide open 3.

I’ve said from day one that letting Donovan do whatever the **** he wants since day one might be a tragedy for his development. What did anyone expect would happen?

I’m not sure but I’ve been Donovan’s biggest fan and supporter on here but damn man that is just bad basketball. He’s been playing terrible in clutch time as well. I can’t get behind that it’s literally costing us games.

I’ve said from day one that letting Donovan do whatever the **** he wants since day one might be a tragedy for his development. What did anyone expect would happen?
That's the main point. The number of time on each game where Don can passs the ball and doens't is definitly not acceptable. A good coach will never accept that.

It's the dumbest **** too. Like Royce throwing a random pick six that takes a 17 point lead to 15. The other team making one tough 3.

On the brightside, I'm kinda looking forward to Gobert playing for the Hawks. They will essentially become Jazz east, but this time with a tougher mental and the perfect PG for him. He deserves better than this **** house franchise.
Forgot about that one… literally yelling at the tv every dribble he takes to get rid of it… then he throws a casual AF pass around one of the best ball hawks in the league.

I follow 2 teams in NBA. Memphis and Utah. The difference between how the 2 teams is obvious. At Memphis, when one player make a good play . all then bench will stand up and show happiness like a bunch of kids happpy to be together. Then you look at Jazz team and bench players seems for most of them not interested..... Utah may have better players than Memphis but cohesion and team spirit is just not here....

When we’re up big and there is no guarantee Draymond gets an actual wide open layup I’m not sure the best idea there is letting Klay shoot an actual wide open 3.
I mean who cares. When the choice is between a wide open lane to the basket or a wide open 3, the defense has already failed.

Royce getting demolished trying to follow guards around screens at the end of close games has been a staple of this team. The problem isn't that Gobert can't correctly decide whether to give up the layup or the open 3, it's that he's put into that situation to begin with.

Mitchell saying after the game " we'll figure it out". Does he mean where they'll be vacationing here in a couple of weeks?

15 games lost with double digit leads in the second half. Well, that certainly validates what it has felt like to be a Jazz fan this year…

Do you think there is any other coach in the league who would see his team fall apart in the same way 15 times and not at least experiment with a different closing lineup? That lineup of Conley, Clarkson, House, Hernangomez, and Gobert was playing fantastic. Maybe close with them.

Is this a Quin scheme?

This! Until Gobert can get out on the shooter we can’t win. They ran this 4 straight times. It was Green’s way of showing he isn’t defensive player of the year. It’s his Achilles hill. Get out on the shooter!

The ******** rose covered glasses for Gobert on this site is blinding. The League knows he can’t cover outside the paint. But it’s Royce’s and Donovan’s fault. Give me a ****ing break. Call it as it’s seen not as you all see it.

Last edited:
This! Until Gobert can get out on the shooter we can’t win. They ran this 4 straight times. It was Green’s way of showing he isn’t defensive player of the year. It’s his Achilles hill. Get out on the shooter!
Royce didn't switch. If Gobert gets out on the shooter, nobody is guarding Draymond and the paint is wide open.

The defense had already failed before Gobert had to make the choice between giving up the 3 or the layup.