What's new

Game Thread Apr 08, 2023 01:30PM MT: Jazz vs. Nuggets

Added to Calendar: 04-08-23

This FO is at least churning the backend of the roster and getting options on dudes they might want to keep. Which is how you actually look for value and have success with it. Sticking with dudes year after year without showing anything wasn't real smart.
Uhh, the previous regime turned the **** out of the back end of the roster compared to Danny. At least if we are talking 2-way contracts. We kept Juzang/Potter all season. DL would change 2-way guys every month. Jazz also signed a lot of 10-day contracts.

Uhh, the previous regime turned the **** out of the back end of the roster compared to Danny. At least if we are talking 2-way contracts. We kept Juzang/Potter all season. DL would change 2-way guys every month. Jazz also signed a lot of 10-day contracts.

I think the difference is Quin never played any of them.

I think the difference is Quin never played any of them.
Think of what our bench was last year: Forrest GLeague hero this year, Hughes, Paschal, Whiteside, Oni and Butler all out of the league. Then after the JIngles trade NAW and Juancho that Hardy and Ainge did not want. Juancho is now out of the league and NAW appears to be in the Wolves rotation.

Rode with Oni and Brantley even when coach wasn't gonna play em. Trent Forrest, NWG... maybe they were just worse at finding good bets.

This win isn't great, but since I've been expecting it, it hasn't affected me too much. If we lose tomorrow and the Wizards lose, this win won't mean too much.

If the jazz unlock what Pop and the spurs saw in luka with the 19th pick. .. Dude is talented hence why the spurs fans thought he could’ve been a piece to build with. This team gonna be interesting with these pieces going forward.

We started 2 dudes that we gave 10 day contracts earlier to. Two other guys (Dok and JTA) that honestly shouldn’t play except in garbage time and 1 rookie. AND STILL WON! Potter getting a double double?!? We can’t tank

Really a beautiful game to watch with all the assists. Glad to see Semanic get a deal for next season with some guarantees. He, Dunn and Jones were absolutely terrific today. (Such a fun roster right now, gonna be hard to lose a few of them for next season.)

We started 2 dudes that we gave 10 day contracts earlier to. Two other guys (Dok and JTA) that honestly shouldn’t play except in garbage time and 1 rookie. AND STILL WON! Potter getting a double double?!? We can’t tank

And the one rookie you mention was getting DNP’s for the first 20 games. I mean literally EVERY player that played for the jazz yesterday would get zero minutes on the team we started the season with. ZERO.

We could have started hearsky AND HH’s moms and hardy would have rode them to victory. (And then probably get another ride from each after the game)

what the team lacks in talent they make up with effort and team play. They are a scrappy bunch for sure. I always like beating the Nuggets. I am worried that Mavs pass us because they have thrown in the towel for sure.