Game Thread Apr 16, 2021 01:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Pacers

Added to Calendar: 04-16-21

NUMBERICA

**** like this should incur 7-figure fines. More ridiculous than Zaza Pachulia.
“Oh, you don’t have that kind of money cuz you’re a scrub? That’s rough. Guess you should work on being better at basketball than having your specialty being ****ing up other players."

Last edited:

FAILED STATE

I really like Edmond Sumner. Indy has a team option on him for next year, and I believe he’d be unrestricted after that. Definitely a guy to put on your radar (as far as bench pieces are concerned).

LogGrad98

Contributor
2020-21 Award Winner
**** like this should incur 7-figure fines. More ridiculous than Zaza Pachulia.
Tweeter idiots are trying to say it was just the momentum of his body as he threw an off-balance pass. I've watched it a dozen times from a couple different angles and I think that's ********. He absolutely kicked at Mitchell. Hard to see it any other way really.

MT Steve

Contributor
Tweeter idiots are trying to say it was just the momentum of his body as he threw an off-balance pass. I've watched it a dozen times from a couple different angles and I think that's ********. He absolutely kicked at Mitchell. Hard to see it any other way really.
I'm not a mind reader, but to me it just looks like he lost his balance while hurling the ball.

LogGrad98

Contributor
2020-21 Award Winner
I'm not a mind reader, but to me it just looks like he lost his balance while hurling the ball.
I'm not saying the entire reason he went down was to kick him. To me it looked like purposely exaggerated motion to make contact. NBA players have learned to do weird things to initiate contact and it looked like that was what he was trying to do.

yamers

this shortened season has been ****ing brutal. players playing way too many minutes back to back.

Stars Fan

I'm not saying the entire reason he went down was to kick him. To me it looked like purposely exaggerated motion to make contact. NBA players have learned to do weird things to initiate contact and it looked like that was what he was trying to do.
He certainly made little, if any, discernable effort to avoid DM. Hard to say with these things on what the guy's intent was, but it does not look good.