What's new

Game Thread Apr 17, 2021 02:30PM MT: Jazz at Lakers

Added to Calendar: 04-17-21

We are trying really hard to lose this game. Why force so so so many ****** passes?
Our primary ballhandler are out... everyone has to do a little more. No Rudy screens or gravity to free up perimeter guys. The Lakers have good active perimeter defenders too. This is a situational schedule loss. Some of the end of bench guys have done good things... so there the bright side.

We tightened up and kept forcing passes. Gotta keep it simple when they keep pressuring and you keep turning it over.

Well at least the announcers will be really happy the Lakers won. The last thing they wanted was to be forced to talk about the jazz winning this one.

Our primary ballhandler are out... everyone has to do a little more. No Rudy screens or gravity to free up perimeter guys. The Lakers have good active perimeter defenders too. This is a situational schedule loss. Some of the end of bench guys have done good things... so there the bright side.
They are? Well ****! So that means the game plan is to force bad passes I guess.

Now the only question is can we avoid losing by 30.

Jazz looked good for quite a while. Turnovers in the 3rd quarter killed them.

After they amazing follow up dunk over 3 guys by Harrell and then another stupid turnover by royce on the cross court pass, I had to turn it off.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Forrest with zero impact on any facet of the game. No direction and just a few useless dribbles leading to a pass and reset. Let's try Hughs.

Forrest illusion is over. He is doing nothing out there.
I wish he was the disruptive defender some projected. We need some gamblers that cause havoc on the perimeter. Seems to have sunk in to our “drop back and let guys shoot over you” style of perimeter defense.