What's new

Game Thread Apr 21, 2022 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Mavericks - Game 3

Added to Calendar: 04-21-22

Lol, people really believed in that run?

I wonder why the second time Paschall came back, it didn't work out? Could it be poor perimeter defense. As soon as the novelty wore off, they were back attacking the paint.

Rudy came back, we switched everything and it worked till Dinwiddie attacked Mitchell twice for easy baskets again. That was the turning point and not this line-up this, line-up that. Jazz suck, that's all.

What a clown. Got into an argument with another jazz fan on reddit saying that he'd be an end of the bench player for every other NBA playoff team. Got downvoted to hell.

Royce is worse than Adam Keefe, Gordan Giricek, Tag, etc. He is the worst Jazz playoff starter we have ever had and yet he has tricked this fanbase and coaching staff into thinking he's the second coming of the Glove. I'm bewildered by the cognitive dissonance the Jazz organization from top to bottom has when it comes to Royce '**** bag' O'Neale

If Ainge and Ryan Smith had any balls they'd fire Quin after this game. What a disaster. Why on earth would you go away from what is working?!

As of now, Gobert is -16, Conley is -16, and Royce is -13. What does Coach do? Let's finish the game with Gobert, Conley and Royce and hope they miss wide open 3s and stop targeting Conley on D lolz.

**** Quin Snyder. **** this front office for hitching their wagon onto Conley as Don's running mate. And **** Royce O'Neale for being the worst starter in the NBA by a long mile. What an infuriating and unlikeable team. Please end this series in 5.
Meh let him finish this out then destroy the Lakers.
Rudy Gobert played 30 minutes.

He got 7 rebounds the whole game. And his man shot 4-5 from 3 in the first half.

If you think our issue is Donovan Mitchell, you really need to wake up. Playoff basketball is built around Donovan. I wish big men were still a thing, but they just aren't

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app
Donovans guy is averaging over 30 ppg.

I wonder why the second time Paschall came back, it didn't work out? Could it be poor perimeter defense. As soon as the novelty wore off, they were back attacking the paint.

Rudy came back, we switched everything and it worked till Dinwiddie attacked Mitchell twice for easy baskets again. That was the turning point and not this line-up this, line-up that. Jazz suck, that's all.
The second time paschall came back in Royce and Conley were in too. There's the problem.

Donovan shouldn't even be on Dinwiddie or Brunson. He should be on whoever sucks on offense. That's what good teams do. They hide their best scorers.

But due to Conley being overrated, Royce being suspect, Bojan sucking at defense, Don has to try to do everything. That don't work

Bucket O'Neal.
Lol. He should not have been starting the like the last 4 years. So bad

The best team win tonight. It's sad but realistic. Our 2 PG shoot 3-15 on 3, Rudy will never ba able to score more, O Neal is just trash,Don is a ghost in defense and i won't even speak about the coach who is a big joke.... loosing against Dallas ( less Luka) is laughable......yes it's time for a rebuild. Trade the player who may have a bit of value and see what we can get.

Donovan shouldn't even be on Dinwiddie or Brunson. He should be on whoever sucks on offense. That's what good teams do. They hide their best scorers.

But due to Conley being overrated, Royce being suspect, Bojan sucking at defense, Don has to try to do everything. That don't work

You can't ask for switching defense like you did all thread, blame the system that is there to cover up deficiencies of poor perimeter defenders and then want them not to target Mitchell. There is no way, if you are switching, you are going to hide your defenders. It's just dumb.