What's new

Game Thread Apr 23, 2022 02:30PM MT: Jazz vs. Mavericks - Game 4

Added to Calendar: 04-23-22

I'm actually quite interested in this game, because it will say everything about the Jazz. If they show no fire, this team needs to be blown up. If they do it could be a momentum changer.
Don't play with your emotions man. Change is needed

Here is a really stupid take, that is indefensibly idiotic, and will probably age like spilled milk:

We are better equipped to defend the Mavs when Doncic plays.
Not that surprising, yesterday I said they won't bring him back because it will hurt them.

I wonder if Kidd will bail on playing Luka in the second half and goes back to what was beating us.

Sent from my SM-A326U using JazzFanz mobile app

That was not a foul on Rudy in my opinion.

If the refs called fouls for Don and Rudy like they call them for Harden and Embiid, we would win 20% more

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app
Ya that was BS. The call against him when he was surrounded by mavs players for a rebound was BS too (the one when he was shaking his head the first time) Both calls were BS.

Thats not a foul on whiteside FFS

Here is a really stupid take, that is indefensibly idiotic, and will probably age like spilled milk:

We are better equipped to defend the Mavs when Doncic plays.

yep, we can't stop quick guards. Doncic helps. Of course he hurts us in a thousand other ways

I agree. I think Doncic is incredibly overrated.

Dude, you should not say that while you are in the midst of a game against Luka. You really want to see if he's overrated or not? He'll show you.
Luka is a Top 10 player in the league. End of story.

Jesus they are getting calls.