What's new

Game Thread Apr 23, 2022 02:30PM MT: Jazz vs. Mavericks - Game 4

Added to Calendar: 04-23-22

Man I'm so digging this version of Bojan. Gots my respect
I can’t decide if he’s playing better defense or if everyone has gotten so bad that it just looks better. They missed some open shots so I’m not sure how much I believe that we are improving.

I can’t decide if he’s playing better defense or if everyone has gotten so bad that it just looks better. They missed some open shots so I’m not sure how much I believe that we are improving.
I’ve always said that if you magically gave Royce’s D to Bojan, people would be saying how bad it was.

See Luka getting hot with big buckets at the end there?
Folks, I've seen this movie before. This one is going to hurt bad.
Two hours from now you will all be wrecked.
I don’t think anyone here believes… okay a few but I’m numb to this ****. I can’t feel the pain.

This will be an I told you so game if we win with minimal contribution from Gobert. But he cheered so well on the bench. But hey we need a win either way

Royce can't stay in front of the injured guy for 5 seconds. He's turrible.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Considering Rudy has been non-existent we must have improved.

Weirdly enough they are worse with Luka against us.

I hope this is the turning point in this series man. Get the Mavs against the ropes and knock them the f out.