What's new

Game Thread Apr 26, 2021 06:00PM MT: Jazz at Wolves

Added to Calendar: 04-26-21

And we don't get a shot......
No way we deserved this anyway. Oh yeah, also minnys first back to back win this season.. Nice job Utah!!!

No he didn't, lol. The Jazz just choked.

Some of our fans are the worst.

At least you are happy.

Im sorry that the jazz are still in first place.
Maybe your dreams will come true and the jazz will lose the top spot eventually. Good luck.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

Rudy, where is his head? And Rubio fouled Conley. The refs let the Wolves back in the game in the first half and that was the end of the game. Quin has to start getting some T's. Ridiculous.

So our 2 time DPOY just leaves Russell wide the hell open to make the go ahead layup.

This team is so freaking Jekyll and Hyde it's mind blowing.

At least you are happy.

Im sorry that the jazz are still in first place.
Maybe your dreams will come true and the jazz will lose the top spot eventually. Good luck.

I wanted the Jazz to win. I wanted to be wrong.

But I wasn't. Would be nice to get an apology for the people who mocked me for thinking an hour ago that the Jazz would lose and the Suns would win tonight. What do you want me to do, apologize for being right?

Rudy, where is his head? And Rubio fouled Conley. The refs let the Wolves back in the game in the first half and that was the end of the game. Quin has to start getting some T's. Ridiculous.

Rubio also took more than 5 seconds to inbound a pass at the end.

No he didn't, lol. The Jazz just choked.

Some of our fans are the worst.

It was definitely 5 seconds. Regardless Rudy had a mishap on D and if that’s why we lose I’ll take it. Can’t be mad especially the way we shot the ball tonight. We’re still an entire game up for the 1st seed and we’re playing without our 26.4 PPG leading scorer.

Absolute disgrace 5 games lost to *****ouse teams don’t deserve number 1 seed such a mediocre team during the buyout period they got hack players who can’t score

It's games like this that are why i can never say 'guaranteed win'.

Here i am now, thinking of giving up on a team that is still #1 seed in the entire league.

This is unbelievable. 0-4 last 4 games vs TWolves and Wiz. Another moral victory and participation trophy tonight. Win the first and fourth quarters.

I wanted the Jazz to win. I wanted to be wrong.

But I wasn't. Would be nice to get an apology for the people who mocked me for thinking an hour ago that the Jazz would lose and the Suns would win tonight. What do you want me to do, apologize for being right?

You sure seem happy about the jazz losing. You seem happy often when the jazz lose. Definitely a more active poster when the jazz are struggling than when they are playing great.

Why should i apologize? I will always give fans flack when they talk up other teams and bag on our own team. That wont change. Just like you dissing the jazz and praising other teams wont change.
It is what it is. Carry on