What's new

Game Thread Apr 26, 2021 06:00PM MT: Jazz at Wolves

Added to Calendar: 04-26-21

We need Donovan back pronto. Embarrassing shooting.

Virtual copy of Saturday's game tonight - scary how much so.

I feel like I've seen this collapse before by the Jazz. Oh yeah, it was 2 days ago to the same team!

Clarkson isnt giving the Jazz bench a boost anymore.

Ingles looks dead out there. He has to do way too much with Mitchell out.

It's weird, the Jazz have a lot of shot creation, but it's all secondary and tertiary creation. When the primary creator goes out, it puts way too much pressure on guys like Ingles and Clarkson for extended periods.

It's starting to dawn on me that the Jazz are going to choke away the 1 seed.

Tanking that Lakers game was astonishingly stupid.

I think dropping two straight games to the Wolves would qualify as enough evidence for the haters to say we have no chance in the postseason.

I think dropping two straight games to the Wolves would qualify as enough evidence for the haters to say we have no chance in the postseason.

Good thing we won’t lose tonight then

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

The Jazz are embarrassing us like a clueless parent who shows up wearing a fanny pack and New Balance shoes.

How we're down 2 is heartening as this game has been an overflowing toilet commandeered by Rodney Hood.

It's starting to dawn on me that the Jazz are going to choke away the 1 seed.

Tanking that Lakers game was astonishingly stupid.

Choke away the #1 seed to who? Suns are 2-2 in their last 4 and are losing tonight at halftime by more than the jazz currently are.
Clippers are down double digits to the pelicans right now.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

I mean if this is just 1 or 2 games you can say it's lack of effort. Same thing happening 3 games in a row, i think its fair to say that this wolves team just have our numbers. Jazz gotta find a way to grind out games with terrible shooting or things aren't gonna be pretty comes playoffs.