What's new

Game Thread Apr 30, 2021 08:00PM MT: Jazz at Suns

Added to Calendar: 04-30-21

Well then get off hearsky's Mom long enough to do your job, putz.
First of all I did declare this as a must win early in the thread, but my definition of win is different for this game.

Second of all every jackass on this board know hearsky's mom never goes bottoms... she's a dominator.

Don’t worry. The Jazz medical staff piloted a new masturbation protocol they put Bojan through and are going to get Royce back in no time.

Word on the street is it helped strengthen Bojan's wrist in no time. Some even say that it's stronger than before the injury.

Enjoy these final few hours, boys. It'll be the last time the Jazz own the top spot in the west.

Kinda wild all the post-All Star talk was about how difficult it'd be for Phoenix to catch the Jazz because of Utah's soft schedule and the Suns' brutal one.

Well here we are. The Jazz went out and lost a handful of really bad games and the Suns have won just enough to keep pace.

Just be happy the Clippers lost Wednesday because had they won, we might be looking at the three-seed.

Enjoy these final few hours, boys. It'll be the last time the Jazz own the top spot in the west.

Kinda wild all the post-All Star talk was about how difficult it'd be for Phoenix to catch the Jazz because of Utah's soft schedule and the Suns' brutal one.

Well here we are. The Jazz went out and lost a handful of really bad games and the Suns have won just enough to keep pace.

Just be happy the Clippers lost Wednesday because had they won, we might be looking at the three-seed.
I can see your hard on from here. Congrats

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Even if we lose tonight, a win tomorrow puts us back in first.

Do you know this game is not even being televised!!!

ESPN is covering NFL draft round two. Understandable. TNT is dark on Fridays for NBA, so that leaves NBA Network. Now you would think a matchup between the two top teams in a conference with just a week or so left in the season, the Jazz v Suns would be the NBA Networks go to game. Incredibly it is not. Believe it or not NBA TV is broadcasting the LeBron-less Lakers vs. the...wait for it....Kings!

I am steamed! You have the incredible Suns team vs. a team that is still reeling from their loss to the Knicks back on January 6th. The Jazz need to show the Suns (and the league) that they are better than the Knicks and NBA TV decides to give us the Kings!

It is nuts that the year's biggest game is not even being televised. I feel bad for you folks in Utah. You don't have much -- paved roads, air conditioning, the telephone are luxuries that have not yet made it to Utah...and now you can add Suns v Jazz to that list.
Jazz fans are not shocked by the lack of coverage from the national media because it has always been that way. You are too funny man. Thanks for the laugh.

The main reasons why I want the Jazz to win this game is because they have to show Phoenix they can beat them and it puts us up 2 games for the #1 seed.

I dont think the Suns are making it to the conference finals, so it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world to lose the 1st seed to them.

The main reasons why I want the Jazz to win this game is because they have to show Phoenix they can beat them and it puts us up 2 games for the #1 seed.
It doesn’t prove much if we lose to them without Mitchell, Conley, and Royce. Even if we somehow win, would it prove anything? Phx’s confidence would be fine, 100% guaranteed.

We were 13-3 post all-star break before Mitchell got injured. Bunch of annoying ****s in here. I question if some really even want to see the team succeed. So weird.

It’s hard not to overreact to the two losses to the Wolves. Just abysmal losses from the perspective of seeding, load management, etc.

But Sean definitely takes it to a new pathetic level.

I dont think the Suns are making it to the conference finals, so it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world to lose the 1st seed to them.
I view the 1 seed as the team that'll play the Lakers in Round 2, and the 2 seed as the team that'll play the Clippers.

Initially I wanted the 1 seed, because I thought there was a decent chance the Lakers could drop to 6th, but with LeBron coming back as early as tonight, that doesn't seem probable.

So yeah, I agree. I'd love for the Jazz to win tonight, but I don't view it as a crucial game.

Jazz should sit Rudy and Grandpa Joe if they are down double digits after the 1st

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz
I'm more worried if we are up double digits after the first. That seems to be when we fold.