What's new

Game Thread Apr 30, 2021 08:00PM MT: Jazz at Suns

Added to Calendar: 04-30-21

I hope the Jazz saved some of that shooting skills because they are going to need it. Biggest game of the year. I want to beat the Suns as bad as the Lakers. Suns are tough and Jazz need to bring their A game. Does anyone know if DM is close to coming back.

If the clippers fall to #4 (go denver!) And the Lakers stay at #5 then let's hope the suns win this game.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

I believe this is the game that will define this team.
Ouch. Hard luck when you’re defined by a game without Mitchell and Conley...

I’m still waiting to hear whether the jazz will rest a couple other key guys, too.

Last edited:
I would be happy if we win this but without our two starting guards it seems a little unlikely. I also dont think the Jazz care about the #1 seed. I could be wrong but everything has pointed towards not caring about it and just prepping for the playoffs.

Gobert will have to have an MVP level performance on D while Utah shoots lights out. It can't be close going into clutch time or Chris Paul/Booker will pick the Jazz apart.

It really sucks... like a lot... but getting the #1 is tough now. We aren't winning this game unless someone goes supernova or CP ends up in the protocol. Falling to #2 is just fine.... might even be preferable. Falling to #4 is catastrophic.

Ouch. Hard luck when you’re defined by a game without Mitchell and Conley... and on the backend of a b2b.

I’m still waiting to hear whether the jazz will rest a couple other key guys, too.

It’s not a b2b we don’t play today we played yesterday.

Doesn’t Mitchell get re-evaluated tomorrow? Any chance he’s cleared to play? I’m dreaming I know.

Suns game thread already bigger than Kings game thread

lolololol-me-neither