What's new

Archie Moses and Vinylone Talk Utah Jazz Off Season Moves

Xtranormal is such unreliable software. Archie, I'm shocked you could actually finish a movie. :) I started to make a really lame movie but I can't finish it because of the crappy preview feature and save and publish glitches. lol.

Babypeterz re-posting of the "some real nastiness- Utah Jazz movie" reminded me of the lame *** movie I tried to make. It would not let me edit the text, camera angles or action shots. grrrrrr. I had another minute or so left.

It was to be called ' a typical Jazzfanz thread' all in good fun.

starring SKA and SR

https://www.xtranormal.com/watch/6807509/

Enjoy! Dang thing cost me 5 bucks to make.

https://www.xtranormal.com/watch/6799703/

.....absolutely HILARIOUS! You should make a couple more! The line about "they will leave Heyward wideopen most of the time because they will confuse him with the ball boy" was just brilliant! You could do without the cussing, but other than that, you can write for Saturday Night Live! You should include a couple of more interactive posters like me and hopper! We both give you permission to do so....if you keep it clean and don't imbelish too much!

.....absolutely HILARIOUS! You should make a couple more! The line about "they will leave Heyward wideopen most of the time because they will confuse him with the ball boy" was just brilliant! You could do without the cussing, but other than that, you can write for Saturday Night Live! You should include a couple of more interactive posters like me and hopper! We both give you permission to do so....if you keep it clean and don't imbelish too much!

Blood done done one with just you and me innit, eh, CJ? I don't spect ya seen it. Lemme find it for ya....

Well, I don't see nuthin offhand. Enybuddy remember the name of the thread that was in?

Blood done done one with just you and me innit, eh, CJ? I don't spect ya seen it. Lemme find it for ya....

Well, I don't see nuthin offhand. Enybuddy remember the name of the thread that was in?

...find it for me! If I sign off on it....I'll even reimburse him the 5 bucks!!!

....well, it wasn't bad, but not really as good or creative as it could or should have been. We should collaborate on one ourselves that would put this board in stitches with laughter!....plus learn them a thing or three about fundamental bassetball!

....well, it wasn't bad, but not really as good or creative as it could or should have been. We should collaborate on one ourselves that would put this board in stitches with laughter!....plus learn them a thing or three about fundamental bassetball!

Well, CJ, I'm too lazy right now, but one of these days I might just make one with you talkin to most of the other frequent posters here. It would probably git a lil redundant though. Each one would call you a racist, and bray about their moral superiority, and then you would subtlely and indirectly cut them to shreds.

Thang is, it wouldn't be nuthin original or creative. Just basically what happens here everyday anyway, ya know?

...I'll come up with the dialogue....you edit it....and then put it together! How long should it be? 3 minutes is about enough time to discuss everything and anything we have to say about todays NBA, don't ya think? If it's a big hit, we can come out with part 2!