What's new

"Are You Really Afraid Of Te Jazz? No!"

MeloTheJazzKiller

The great Reggie Miller was talking about who the Lakers might meet in a conference finals. And he said this:

"Are you really afraid of the Jazz? No!"

Oh, man, it was the greatest thing anybody ever said since Jesus's sermon on the mount.

EVERYBODY wants to play the Jazz. My Knicks play them on March 4th and we know that we can dress only 7 guys and beat them. Man, you lost to Denver...and they only had seven guys! You Jazz would lose the Indy 500 to a bunch of kids who showed up in this:

gang34.jpg

The great Reggie Miller was talking about who the Lakers might meet in a conference finals. And he said this:

"Are you really afraid of the Jazz? No!"

Oh, man, it was the greatest thing anybody ever said since Jesus's sermon on the mount.

EVERYBODY wants to play the Jazz. My Knicks play them on March 4th and we know that we can dress only 7 guys and beat them. Man, you lost to Denver...and they only had seven guys! You Jazz would lose the Indy 500 to a bunch of kids who showed up in this:

gang34.jpg

It’s premature so I wouldn’t do it yet but if we play them in the playoffs, I’d print everything ****ing piece of media motivation like this, blow it up to about 400 font and tape that **** up all over the locker room. Literally, I would do that. If that didn’t motivate us, I don’t know what the **** would.

So the notion was that the Jazz will be in the conference finals. Glad folks are seeing that. And because Reggie says the Lakers aren't afraid of the Jazz that means everybody wants to play us? The neurons are simply not working.

Reggie Miller's a dumbass. I don't put much stock in anything he says.

Reggie Miller's a dumbass. I don't put much stock in anything he says.

He was one of my favorite players ever to watch. But yeah his basketball takes are awful. I doubt he actually watches games beyond the games he does commentary for.

He was one of my favorite players ever to watch. But yeah his basketball takes are awful. I doubt he actually watches games beyond the games he does commentary for.

Him and Chris Webber are seriously the worst.