What's new

As I’ve said several times

You hope we lose tonight lol. Go somewhere else then. You are not a jazz fan.
I'm a Jazz fan, and I'm a fan of guys who made that possible and kept the franchise where it is, not guys who slander/clown on those guys. Yes, I hope Paul George has an amazing game and the Jazz are blown off the floor tonight and I hope Donovan is traded sooner than I even have said he would be. I won't cheer for a star who clowns John Stockton after what he did for 19 years for this franchise. People were laughing over him liking it because he was clowning John, just clown material.

I'm a Jazz fan, and I'm a fan of guys who made that possible and kept the franchise where it is, not guys who slander/clown on those guys. Yes, I hope Paul George has an amazing game and the Jazz are blown off the floor tonight and I hope Donovan is traded sooner than I even have said he would be. I won't cheer for a star who clowns John Stockton after what he did for 19 years for this franchise.
Were you born in a large family where you had to shout your point over and over a million times before somebody listened?

Because holy hell.

I'm a Jazz fan, and I'm a fan of guys who made that possible and kept the franchise where it is, not guys who slander/clown on those guys. Yes, I hope Paul George has an amazing game and the Jazz are blown off the floor tonight and I hope Donovan is traded sooner than I even have said he would be. I won't cheer for a star who clowns John Stockton after what he did for 19 years for this franchise. People were laughing over him liking it because he was clowning John, just clown material.
I respect the heck out of Charles Barkley, but I laugh at his expense all the time.

I'm not a big fan of Donovan indirectly making a slight jab at Stockton, but I don't think he is doing anything malicious. This is making a mountain out of a grain of sand.

Generally I don't post on here, just read, but I kind of agree with oneeye, why like that tweet? I'm far from anti-vaxx, and it makes me sad that John is, but Don is the franchise star, you can't be piling on Stockton while he's being drug on twitter given Don's stature with the franchise. It's not smart at minimum, and pretty disrespectful at the extreme. I do think it's become more and more clear Don doesn't look at being here as some sort of thing he's proud of, and maybe it is time to look in a different direction. Dame is actually somewhat available, hell Doncic isn't happy with Dallas. I don't know, I get why the optics of it aren't good, and as a fan of the Jazz I can't say I love it.
If we could get Doncic for Mitchell, that would be the steal of the century.

The pandemic revealed that Mitchell is actually a pretty ****** person. I've been too lazy to change my picture, but gonna change it now.

I respect the heck out of Charles Barkley, but I laugh at his expense all the time.

I'm not a big fan of Donovan indirectly making a slight jab at Stockton, but I don't think he is doing anything malicious. This is making a mountain out of a grain of sand.
I adamantly disagree with John Stocktons opinion on covid, and the vaccine, but even you know it's a bad look to like that tweet. Even HE realized it was a bad look because he unliked it. Malicious? I'm not saying malicious, I'm saying its a stupid and disrespectful thing to do and it's just another of many things that show me he's not the humble, good dude he tries to put a face on as his public persona. I get it, Donovan is a special talent, he really is, his talent is amazing. But he's a very shallow, self absorbed dude who does all he can to put on the fake nice guy PR.

I mean I guess we could discuss how even one person not getting the vaccine very much puts us all at risk, but if you don't see how Stock's actions set the perceived Utah culture back 50 years, it's probably not worth discussing.

Stockton's just as tough as he is scientifically ignorant. He'll be fine without your support
It does not very much put anybody at risk. That’s just a silly statement. The vaccine doesn’t even stop you from getting Covid. Ask CP3. They say the vaccine will keep you from dying if you get Covid. So if you want the vaccine you get it. Others who don’t won’t bother you at all of you are vaccinated.

I adamantly disagree with John Stocktons opinion on covid, and the vaccine, but even you know it's a bad look to like that tweet. Even HE realized it was a bad look because he unliked it. Malicious? I'm not saying malicious, I'm saying its a stupid and disrespectful thing to do and it's just another of many things that show me he's not the humble, good dude he tries to put a face on as his public persona. I get it, Donovan is a special talent, he really is, his talent is amazing. But he's a very shallow, self absorbed dude who does all he can to put on the fake nice guy PR.
You view it this way because you put him up on this massive, almost demigod pedestal and your relationship to him was very much like a 2nd grader idolizing a hero. I’m sorry that you feel let down by this, but your reaction now is just as childish as your previous gratuitous lionizing.

If we could get Doncic for Mitchell, that would be the steal of the century.

The pandemic revealed that Mitchell is actually a pretty ****** person. I've been too lazy to change my picture, but gonna change it now.
I don't know if it's feasibly possible as far as money matching goes, but I know Luka has been frustrated with many of the decisions in Dallas and isn't all that happy there. Luka is a huge drama queen himself from what I've seen, but he is amazing. What better offer would Dallas get? Donovan is awesome, if Luka did ask to be traded or something I wouldn't hate it.

Why not root for Donovan to blow out both of his knees and have his career ended but the jazz still win the game and end up winning the championship without Donovan?
Dumbass

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

You view it this way because you put him up on this massive, almost demigod pedestal and your relationship to him was very much like a 2nd grader idolizing a hero. I’m sorry that you feel let down by this, but your reaction now is just as childish as your previous gratuitous lionizing.
I think he tries to put himself there, and the true him has simply leaked out.

.tenor.gif

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app

From now on, your name is "one brown eye" for your a-hole takes on Don
Generally I don't post on here, just read, but I kind of agree with oneeye, why like that tweet? I'm far from anti-vaxx, and it makes me sad that John is, but Don is the franchise star, you can't be piling on Stockton while he's being drug on twitter given Don's stature with the franchise. It's not smart at minimum, and pretty disrespectful at the extreme. I do think it's become more and more clear Don doesn't look at being here as some sort of thing he's proud of, and maybe it is time to look in a different direction. Dame is actually somewhat available, hell Doncic isn't happy with Dallas. I don't know, I get why the optics of it aren't good, and as a fan of the Jazz I can't say I love it.
No way I am going to say "shut up and dribble" because that would be rude and disrespectful but Donovan has to be more respectful and thoughtful when it comes to fellow teammates, Jazz hall of famers (John Stockton) and we, the fans. He trashed Rudy last year during the "covid situation" (he should have confronted Rudy in private), he disrespected Stockton for his opinions which last time I checked are protected by freedom of speech and he chastised the fans for some rude behavior towards Ja Morant's family. Those particular fans were no doubt in the wrong and were dealt with so why does Donovan have to tell all us fans to behave. There are bad apples (fans) in EVERY city so please don't single out and criticize the fans in Salt lake City with your holier than thou, patronizing and condescending attacks towards those who love and support you and pay your salary. By the way, I LOVE Donovan Mitchell the basketball player and do do feel he is is mostly a great guy but he is still very young and will hopefully learn these things as time goes on.

No way I am going to say "shut up and dribble" because that would be rude and disrespectful but Donovan has to be more respectful and thoughtful when it comes to fellow teammates, Jazz hall of famers (John Stockton) and we, the fans. He trashed Rudy last year during the "covid situation" (he should have confronted Rudy in private), he disrespected Stockton for his opinions which last time I checked are protected by freedom of speech and he chastised the fans for some rude behavior towards Ja Morant's family. Those particular fans were no doubt in the wrong and were dealt with so why does Donovan have to tell all us fans to behave. There are bad apples (fans) in EVERY city so please don't single out and criticize the fans in Salt lake City with your holier than thou, patronizing and condescending attacks towards those who love and support you and pay your salary. By the way, I LOVE Donovan Mitchell the basketball player and do do feel he is is mostly a great guy but he is still very young and will hopefully learn these things as time goes on.
Devin Booker gave a Phoenix fan who beat the **** out of a Nuggets fan court side seats for next series.