What's new

As I’ve said several times

If you take a vaccine who cares if someone else took it. Unless it doesn't work, then ask yourself why would you take it.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
Variants, mutations, some people are not able to take the vaccine.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

I ****ing love the man even more.

And to be clear, I'm talking about Mitchell. Not that other dude.

If you take a vaccine who cares if someone else took it. Unless it doesn't work, then ask yourself why would you take it.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Viruses evolve..so you would need a large number to comply... But on the other hand the vax is garbage. So both choices are horrible. Do you want to contribute to a worse outbreak that eventually overcomes the vaccine or risk reducing your lifespan by 10 years, adding to the 25,000 excess deaths (not covid related but specifically the vacinne) that have occurred in USA, 300,000 post vaccine cases managed by doctors, 1/8 of a chance that your kids are sterile? Both are purely garbage choices.

Last edited:
This is just such a strange thing for Stockton to be involved in. He's lived such a quiet life since he retired and doesn't really comment or give his opinion on much of anything. I never in a million years would've thought he'd lend his voice to an anti-vaxx conspiracy theory documentary. Guess you just never know.
It's really bizarre... And really sad.

It does not very much put anybody at risk. That’s just a silly statement. The vaccine doesn’t even stop you from getting Covid. Ask CP3. They say the vaccine will keep you from dying if you get Covid. So if you want the vaccine you get it. Others who don’t won’t bother you at all of you are vaccinated.

The vaccine will not make you immune, nor keep you from dying. It lowers the risk of getting it in a meaningful, devastating fashion(hospitalization, death) and does NOT stop you from potentially spreading it to others(and if asymptomatic, you'd likely spread before you realize you're sick). It is asinine quack-foolery to think it doesn't matter if others are vaccinated.

But trying to explain it to some might as well be quantum nanomolecular xenolaryngology.

The vaccine will not make you immune, nor keep you from dying. It lowers the risk of getting it in a meaningful, devastating fashion(hospitalization, death) and does NOT stop you from potentially spreading it to others(and if asymptomatic, you'd likely spread before you realize you're sick). It is asinine quack-foolery to think it doesn't matter if others are vaccinated.

But trying to explain it to some might as well be quantum nanomolecular xenolaryngology.
And here lies the problem. You can go to 20 different sources and get 20 different answers on what the vaccine does and doesn’t do.

Can you cite a study that shows “one person person not getting the vaccine puts us all very much at risk”
I bet for people like you, it's easiest to start with how covid spreads.

Anything more, and you should probably talk to your doctor. You and your insurance pay your doctor to explain health related things.

I bet for people like you, it's easiest to start with how covid spreads.

Anything more, and you should probably talk to your doctor. You and your insurance pay your doctor to explain health related things.

So you have no specifics on which to base your claim. Got it. Btw I’m probably going to get a vaccine I just loathe the hysteria both ways

So stick with one that's credible, like the CDC or WHO.
How can you trust an organisation or those who call themselves experts that state, that Taiwan is not suitable to a be a member of WHO. How can you fully trust them?
Can CDC experts have an official meeting with Taiwan doctors? How can you fully trust a doctor who might state "I recommend you this cure, because China says it is OK but not this one which is recommended by Taiwan"?

Don't listen to organizations (WHO, CDC) who never say to get the advice of your personal doctor. Your health is not their primary goal but to your doctor it is.

Last edited:
How can you trust an organisation or those who call themselves experts that state, that Taiwan is not suitable to a be a member of WHO. How can you fully trust them?
Can CDC experts have an official meeting with Taiwan doctors? How can you fully trust a doctor who might state "I recommend you this cure, because China says it is OK but not this one which is recommended by Taiwan"?
Collectively, either organization (WHO or CDC) has more experience specializing in communicable diseases than the entirety of the Taiwanese health and wellness bureau. Though good science goes into healthcare, it is still a practice. Isn't it in your best interest to go with the group that practices the most?

Don't listen to organizations (WHO, CDC) who never say to get the advice of your personal doctor. Your health is not their primary goal but to your doctor it is.
This is some hinky **** right here. Family practice physicians are just as happy to take your money and get you out of their hair as any other doctor.

The CDC? The WHO? GTFOH with that bs. Credible? You didn’t even say that with a straight face. In fact I can’t even believe you said it at all.
What organization do you think has more experience? CNN? Foxnews? InfoWars?