What's new

Ask Trey Burke.

I am sure many Michigan and Detroit fans wished he played for the Pistons. I am sure he was bummed when they passed on him. I sure Gordon Hayward and his family were bummed a little when the Jazz took him knowing Indy was up next. I know a lot of people who have turned down jobs because they didn't want to move to another state. It is no big DEAL!!!!

Didn't he grow up in Columbus? He was a huge Ohio state fan, but they didn't want him. He proceeded to stick it to the Buckeyes for the next two years. Lets hope he does that to the Pistons for the next 10

"I can't wait to spend my entire career in Utah."
"I'd rather play for the Pistons."

Maybe get off the social media and figure out how to run the offense, buddy.

And let me be clear, I understand all the reasons that he said it and don't think it means anything about his career, or holds a glimmer compared to the chemistry he develops with others on the team, how much we win, etc, all of which will effect his decision many years from now.

I just think it's stupid that he'd say it - that's why you don't have your father as your agent and PR-advisor.

Non-issue.

I still Love you TB3.

If I made it to the NBA...hahaha...and I got stuck on the Raptors or some crap I'd want to help my team win. But if I was asked if I could would I play for the Jazz? Yes, absolutely.

It's a nice thing to say, like telling your MIL that she looks gorgeous in her fancy outfit. Doesn't really mean you hate your wife and want to bone your MIL, just means you're saying nice things.

Lol ask anyone on the Jazz if the Would play for the team they rooted for growing up and they will all say yes. Ask them if they would RATHER play for them and thats different. I love the passion on here keeps me entertained.

u5esena4.jpg

He is starting to regret it after reading the reactions in this thread. I swear its read by players, media, etc...

Probably. If I was famous I would definitely read about myself but I am narcissistic piece of **** so...

God Jazz fans are like the worst needy ****ing girlfriend. I would want to leave too if I was constantly asked "you like us right????" Also, who the **** cares what he thinks right now. If he's good, he'll have 6 years to come around to playing here. If not, **** him.

sums it

He is starting to regret it after reading the reactions in this thread. I swear its read by players, media, etc...

The link is still on his twitter account. So doubt he fully regrets it. Who knows.....who cares.

I was all for CJ McCollum.

Instead, we have an undersized PG that is not a good athlete and only decent in other areas.

I say it again: the Jazz made a big mistake not drafting McCollum. You guys went nuts just because this kid is more of a pure point guard and has this special motor. All in all, I'd be surprised if he ends up being a starter in this league.

Self confidence is good but this kid should stop thinking of himself being Chris Paul. He has a lot of work to do before he gets more than 15 or 20 minutes per game. This kid is not ready and should stop talking about how he sees himself as a starter. Right now, I would even rather start Tinsley. I'm serious!

The Jazz took Hayward over George.
The Jazz took Burks over Leonard.

I can live with that. But how could the Jazz take Burke over McCollum? You can't teach size and athleticizm.