What's new

At #5 It will be Exum or Vonleh.

Who would you prefer to be our Draft Pick at #5

• Exum

Votes: 21 65.6%
  • Vonleh

Votes: 11 34.4%

• Total voters
Then the title of your thread should not have been "At #5 who will it be Exum or Vonleh" this implies that the two choices are the ONLY choices. Instead it might have been "In a hypothetical world where the only options left at #5 are Exum or Vonleh Who you gonna take?". By properly titling your thread, it would alleviate any Douche's (like me) need to point out flaws.

The title of the threat is "Who do you prefer at 5". The poll answers give us two options. This simply implies that the OP is just trying to decide who the board prefers out of those 2? If Jazz don't think Gordon can shoot, if he is gone by #5, or if they simply have the other 2 ahead of him are all reasonable options.

You have multiple choices with your answer.

1. I prefer Exum

2. I prefer Vonleh

3. I personally like Gordon/Randle/Smart over them, but of the two I prefer __________

Use simple logic and quit being a Dbag who has to point out the "flaws" in things that aren't flawed.

I haven't seen any reputable mocks or analysts that have us taking Gordon. I think we have to start being realistic that he's not what DL and the staff want.

That said, if we're comparing Vonleh and Exum, we have to think about upside.

Exum's Ceiling = Penny Hardaway

Vonleh's Ceiling = Chris Bosh
Because Perrin and Lindsey are going to tell draftexpress what they won't disclose to Locke or any of the Utah reporters.
The reason no one is linking Gordon to Utah is they feel AG is NOT a top-5 pick. Doesn't necessarily make it the truth. No one (save honz) linked Hayward to Utah a few years ago.

The title of the threat is "Who do you prefer at 5". The poll answers give us two options. This simply implies that the OP is just trying to decide who the board prefers out of those 2? If Jazz don't think Gordon can shoot, if he is gone by #5, or if they simply have the other 2 ahead of him are all reasonable options.

You have multiple choices with your answer.

1. I prefer Exum

2. I prefer Vonleh

3. I personally like Gordon/Randle/Smart over them, but of the two I prefer __________

Use simple logic and quit being a Dbag who has to point out the "flaws" in things that aren't flawed.

Did you look at the poll? there is two options not the three that you wrote. If there was the third option I would not have posted. Simple logic aint so simple Huh?