What's new

Game Thread Aug 01, 2020: Utah Jazz vs Oklahoma City Thunder

Added to Calendar: 08-01-20

Niang is so bad and plays too much. I know Bojan is out so more Niang is inevitable, but I don’t think he’d get picked up by an nba team if he were cut from the Jazz.
Chris Paul would be great for us.

I've been preaching this for ages now but they're many on this board that love him off to death

Niang doesn't even look like an NBA player on the floor with all these athletes.
He is not one. Neither is bradley tbh. The bench is crap. The conley trade was crap. Donovan isn't quite good enough and is playing out of position. Ingles has regressed. We really miss bogdonavic but even with him those other problems still exist.

Niang and Bradley are pointless. They’re being hunted every possession. And they suck.
This is so obvious. Weird that the coach doesn't try other guys in their position. (and the front office should be looking to trade them out for something else next season.)

Put Brantley in at this point for Gods sake. This one is way over.

One thing about the Thunder though, they recruit athletes. Diallo, Dort and Bazley are pretty high-end athletically.
recruit?

Brantley and Oni are checking in. I just hope they play with Conley and not Mudiay.

Edit: It's Tucker and Oni

Well, 4.5 months off was enough to make me forget some of the ways this has been the hardest Jazz team to like in nearly 20 years. I see it all again. And, yeah, **** that ****.

Brantley and Oni are checking in. I just hope they play with Conley and not Mudiay.

Edit: It's Tucker and Oni
Nope, no brantley. Thats tucker

Niang and Bradley are pointless. They’re being hunted every possession. And they suck.
Morgan looked solid but gets his *** planted on the bench again. We can’t expect to have any kind of defense with those two on the floor with JC and another small guard.

Niang hasn’t made a shot in Orlando.It’s too bad Brantley sucks so much in practice because a big athletic guy would be nice to have. It’s weird that having lots of long athletic guys helped out OKC today.

These afternoon games are messing me up. Had no clue it was going to be this early. Luckily I just saw the scoreboard and realize I didn't miss anything. Time for a short nap and a few drinks afterwards.

Last edited:
screw you quin. Gotta keep freaking niang in there instead of throwing brantley a bone.

Jazz were absolutely horrid today, showed little energy. In fact, the only time this year that they looked good was when Conley was out. If they play like this in the playoffs, they will get swept and it might lead to a rebuild, trading either Rudy or Donovan.

Holy crap niang is bad today. Maybe his worst game ever? Bradley too for that matter. Did he have 6 fouls in like 12 minutes or something?