What's new

Game Thread Aug 05, 2020: Utah Jazz vs Memphis Grizzlies

Added to Calendar: 08-05-20

Jazz should dominate them with JJJ now out for the season. I just moved heaven and earth to get the game to stream on this linux system i'm using so:

LET"S GO!!!

Guys basketball today in a few minutes... prediction... @LoPo complains that Rudy is not a max player... @NAOS complains about the Mike Conley trade... the whole board complains about Georges Niang going 0/4 from 3... I complain about not playing Brantley... @infection makes an appearance to complain about Tony Bradley and makes a bunch of well thought out comparisons that I don't understand... @Saint Cy of JFC disagrees with it all.

I also predict Grayson gets some time and Joe Ingles reminds him of why he will always be his dad.

Guys basketball today in a few minutes... prediction... @LoPo complains that Rudy is not a max player... @NAOS complains about the Mike Conley trade... the whole board complains about Georges Niang going 0/4 from 3... I complain about not playing Brantley... @infection makes an appearance to complain about Tony Bradley and makes a bunch of well thought out comparisons that I don't understand... @Saint Cy of JFC disagrees with it all.
You’re still an idiot.

I hope we can get Rudy more involved offensively, i want to see some hook shots, i dont care if he misses. It kills me when he asks for the ball and we ignore him completely.

I am not sure how Rudy did not get called for 3 seconds there, he was open under the rim for 5 seconds.

This looks exactly like preseason-Snyder Jazz. Everybody is working so hard on “connection” and “chemistry” that they’re passing up good shots for worse ones; and the defense looks like it is operating on first principles.