What's new

Game Thread Aug 05, 2020: Utah Jazz vs Memphis Grizzlies

Added to Calendar: 08-05-20

Locke is a liar. We are 12th in the league in allowing points in the paint (46 per game). Recently, we have given up 58 to LA and 56 to Memphis. That s more than Cleveland and Atlanta average (nba worst 53.6 per game).

Sent from my SM-G970U using JazzFanz mobile app
He was very likely referring to in the half court. The issue is primarily transition defense and it relates to turnovers as well. Both teams are great in transition... I understand it is likely hard to understand.

He was very likely referring to in the half court. The issue is primarily transition defense and it relates to turnovers as well. Both teams are great in transition... I understand it is likely hard to understand.
So we have to dissect in what context we are a top 5 "points in the paint allowed" team?

The stats are there very clearly. We are 12th in the league in "points in the paint allowed."

Side note: Are you gonna keep taking shots at me like some child because I disagreed with you over the performance of one of our players in a basketball game?

Sounds like you’re Locke , If you are , you over analyse everything , you have a terrible voice , and your calls are cringeworthy!

We look terrible , we were terrible before Covid , nothing has changed , Niang is just painful , But it’s becoming to hard to watch .

He is pretty much a fan that’s got given the dream shot at the big time ... Dont care how nice he is , or if he visits kids in hospital , he flat out can’t play , enough already with it .

Sounds like you’re Locke , If you are , you over analyse everything , you have a terrible voice , and your calls are cringeworthy!

We look terrible , we were terrible before Covid , nothing has changed , Niang is just painful , But it’s becoming to hard to watch .

He is pretty much a fan that’s got given the dream shot at the big time ... Dont care how nice he is , or if he visits kids in hospital , he flat out can’t play , enough already with it .
Thanks Nancy

Not Locke but have listened to him for years.

So we have to dissect in what context we are a top 5 "points in the paint allowed" team?

The stats are there very clearly. We are 12th in the league in "points in the paint allowed."

Side note: Are you gonna keep taking shots at me like some child because I disagreed with you over the performance of one of our players in a basketball game?

Not taking shots... simply applying principles you’ve said to show how ineffective our best player has been... lest anyone praise him for being “good”. Just have to make sure these simps don’t inappropriately praise one of our players while wearing rose color glasses.