What's new

Game Thread Aug 08, 2020: Utah Jazz vs Denver Nuggets

Added to Calendar: 08-08-20

Royce should've dribbled into a heave at the end there, but oh well. Hope Donovan got in a rhythm using the end of that one.
He rebounded with 4 seconds left. That's enough time to dribble into an actual 3pt **** or throw up a wild runner from 2.

When the Jazz played a lineup with Bradley, Niang, Conley and Clarkson in the late 3rd quarter and early 4th quarter, our defense and rebounding went to ****. That's when Denver went +10 on us and got within 2 pts.

When the Jazz played a lineup with Bradley, Niang, Conley and Clarkson in the late 3rd quarter and early 4th quarter, our defense and rebounding went to ****. That's when Denver went +10 on us and got within 2 pts.

Bad decision on Quin's part. I'm not the coach or anything but some of substitutions shoot us in the heart, he does this too often.

Putting 6’4” Royce O’Neal against Jokic at end of first OT was not smart. Should have brought out Ed Davis or Bradley for that one play.

Bad decision on Quin's part. I'm not the coach or anything but some of substitutions shoot us in the heart, he does this too often.

Putting 6’4” Royce O’Neal against Jokic at end of first OT was not smart. Should have brought out Ed Davis or Bradley for that one play.

I think he did these things on purpose. Jazz were treating this game as pre-season. The Jazz got a lot of data yesterday on different lineup combinations.

When the Jazz play a 7-game series, normally the first game is to try things out and see what works and what doesn't. I think the Jazz were using yesterday's game to experiment, and they didn't care too much about the win.

Wait wtf! They went into double overtime? I turned it off with them down 4 with like 10 seconds left. **** me!

I think he did these things on purpose. Jazz were treating this game as pre-season. The Jazz got a lot of data yesterday on different lineup combinations.

When the Jazz play a 7-game series, normally the first game is to try things out and see what works and what doesn't. I think the Jazz were using yesterday's game to experiment, and they didn't care too much about the win.

Fair assessment, now we gotta smoke the Mavs on Monday and rest the starters again against the spurs

Big mistake. You should always care and play for the win. Utah might end up against the Clips in Round 1 because of this loss and the spurs loss.