What's new

Game Thread Aug 19, 2020: Jazz at Nuggets - Game 2

Added to Calendar: 08-19-20

Jokic should have a foul already. Or at least a review for a flagrant. That way, anything else happens, it's on record. Instead, he gets away with it completely. Now if Rudy didn't flop the first time.....

Jokic should have a foul already. Or at least a review for a flagrant. That way, anything else happens, it's on record. Instead, he gets away with it completely. Now if Rudy didn't flop the first time.....
Jokic gets away with murder and gets some of the harden BS calls. Just once today I would love for them to call three seconds on him.

Yep if he doesn't flop on the first one, they would have seen the 2nd one and called it.... Least I would hope so

At least one was a flop.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using JazzFanz mobile app
Everyone acts like flopping is a problem... refs react to it... if we flopped more we'd be better off. It's sad but its one of the things I hate most about the game. You don't get rewarded for playing the right way.

Why didn't they review the elbow for a hostile act? that's a coaching fail... don't need a call for that type of review.

Gobert has to take those rolls to the rim. I get making the corner pass, but if you have a smaller guy on you. Go in hard and dunk that ****!

Mudiay made one 3 and missed his rotations or died on a screen 3 times.