What's new

Game Thread Aug 19, 2020: Jazz at Nuggets - Game 2

Added to Calendar: 08-19-20

Jokic is lucky someone gave him the nickname Joker before someone started calling him The Walrus.
Frrreal every physical therapist on the planet hates Jokic’s body. Those are the most internally rotated shoulders I’ve ever seen on a professional athlete. I’d be amazed if he makes it through his career without a shoulder injury. Even if it’s just an impingement, he could lose significant time and/or effectiveness.

I feel like he's copping out. He can use that wingspan to.. IDK, play defense? Instead he flopped on the first one..

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using JazzFanz mobile app
Oh you think he doesn't play defense. He is the 2 time reigning defensive player is the year so I think he uses that wingspan for defense.
Agree to disagree.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Yeah, he is playing a **** defensive team vs playing the Rockets last year who played a scheme that countered everything Utah wanted to do.
He’s also playing and shooting so ****ing well. He was so god damned poised and patient then he decided to end this **** early.

Also... JC dunked on Jokic... put his *** all on his back... stared down at him... and kinda grabbed his crotch while he hung on the rim. It was everything.

Donovan Mitchell has made a big jump. Good on him. What a warrior. The way he's played in the first 2 games in the playoffs so far. He's been great. Best player in the playoffs so far. Go jazz!

I didn't get to watch the game but Mike Malone credited Mudiay for being a main spark in the first half. His stats look terrible but apparently he made an impact?