What's new

Game Thread Aug 21, 2020: Jazz vs. Nuggets - Game 3

Added to Calendar: 08-21-20

Jokic looks like he wants no part of it right now. In fairness he always kinda looks like that.

Rudy almost has a double double in the first quarter. 12 pts and 8 rebounds. Held Jokic to two points. The only complaint is 2-5 from the line. Clarkson needs to sit. 1-6. Our defense has been outstanding holding Denver to 14 pts is amazing. Nice, just need to do this 3 more times.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't recall any sub in Jazz history having the green light JC has. I'm surprised by Quin's flexibility in that regard. He knows that if JC gets hot, he is almost unstoppable.

Rudy almost has a double double in the first quarter. 12 pts and 8 rebounds. Held Jokic to two points. The only complaint is 2-5 from the line. Clarkson needs to sit. 1-6. Our defense has been outstanding holding Denver to 14 pts is amazing. Nice, just need to do this 3 more times.
With JC you can't complain about 1-6... there will be a stint where he goes 4-5... its a roller coaster but you let him do his thing.

Allows 0.63 points in iso situations. Best in the league. These are not complicated or hard to find stats. Smd.
Murray had a head of steam already... Kawhi ain't even sliding in front of that. Such uneducated announcing and I was starting to like Jim.

Mike has that Fred Van Vleet new daddy energy.