What's new

Game Thread Aug 21, 2020: Jazz vs. Nuggets - Game 3

Added to Calendar: 08-21-20

All I can say is, keep up the same effort and energy Mike Conley and everything will fall into place for the Jazz in the playoffs.

Denver just has no answer for our quick driving guards. Mitchell, Clarkson, now Conley in the mix. We can consistently keep 1 or 2 guards on the floor they have proven they cannot contend with at all, and it opens stuff up for everyone else. I have a hard time seeing how they can come back and beat us. This series is ours to lose, imo.

I am very happy for Conley. Nice guy, deserves nice things, played exceptionally well.

Of course we had essentially the same outcome as the last game when he didn't play.
That was nice... lets be 100% honest he was a big reason the outcome was the same.. he played out of his damned mind.

Great. Any other farts you want to drop on the board after the franchise's biggest playoff blowout in 29 years?
I missed it, what did Brantley do to preserve this tight win for us?

That interviewer was a little thirsty... she want Mike to make more babies.

That was nice... lets be 100% honest he was a big reason the outcome was the same.. he played out of his damned mind.
No doubt. Just pointing out that we were not a floundering pile of dog poo until he came back to rescue us or anything. If anything he made us more potent against this particular team, no doubt, and he was a huge factor today. But we ran the same game plan, defended the same way, had the same outcome. Nothing points to a different outcome if he didn't play either.

ok I’d rather take this one game sample against a heartless opponent and make grand conclusions okthxbai.
Finally you are thinking with your actual brain!