What's new

Banning reverse trolls

Sloanfeld

Banned
Can we ban reverse trolls? You know, the ones who act all superior to everyone and while they don't intend to stir up trouble they always have to remind us that they don't like a person and crap their threads/posts rather than ignoring them or disregarding their post altogether.

Can we ban reverse trolls? You know, the ones who act all superior to everyone and while they don't intend to stir up trouble they always have to remind us that they don't like a person and crap their threads/posts rather than ignoring them or disregarding their post altogether.

I really do hate you.

Oh the irony of you making this post is so incredibly rich I can hardly stand it.

It's clear that you and JJ Rage don't even know what the hell I'm talking about. I'll give a semi-detailed example with fake usernames for you remedial buffoons:

Thread: dakotaJazz: NBA to lockout for TWO YEARS!!!!

Reply 1: luckyfortynine: Fail

Reply 2: PP Cage: I wish you would lock out for two years.

Reply 3: Numerisuck: this poster is currently on your ignore list

The three posters who replied in this example are the reverse trolls. They don't intend to start trouble, but they make unnecessary comments over and over when they are not warranted.

Reactions: UB
hey Sloanfelled, I gotta question for you - - in the great pot and kettle debate, who's the winner?

They don't intend to start trouble, but they make unnecessary comments over and over when they are not warranted.

I think I understand. Comments like this:

Hagar >>>> Roth just like Boozer >>>>> Jefferson.

The Bozzer comment is not meant to start trouble (debatable) but it is certainly not warranted in the context of the thread. Gotcha.

I think I understand. Comments like this:

The Bozzer comment is not meant to start trouble (debatable) but it is certainly not warranted in the context of the thread. Gotcha.

A difference of opinion is totally separate from calling someone names or expressing dislike for somebody. Do you have a learning disability or something?

Reply 3: Numerisuck:

The three posters who replied in this example are the reverse trolls. They don't intend to start trouble, but they make unnecessary comments over and over when they are not warranted.

A difference of opinion is totally separate from calling someone names or expressing dislike for somebody. Do you have a learning disability or something?

OK so in bold you define it as an unwarranted comment used over and over. You refer to Boozer and how stupid everyone else is because they do not love Boozer over and over in every thread whether it is warranted or not.

So you got nailed on that one, so you changed the definition. Calling names or expressing dislike. So then you call Numberica "Numerisuck" and accuse me of having a learning disability. Pretty much encompasses your second definition.

No matter what definition you use, you are the best example of a reverse troll.

Care to change it again and go for a trifecta?

So then you call Numberica "Numerisuck"

YOU DID NOT COMPREHEND MY ORIGINAL POST. I SAID I USED FAKE NAMES. I DIDN'T CALL NUMBERICA ANYTHING. MY COMMENT QUESTIONING YOUR INTELLIGENCE IS VALID.

And this is MY thread. I can't reverse troll on my thread. The Boozer stuff is simply a difference of opinion, I'm not attacking anyone by expressing that.

YOU DID NOT COMPREHEND MY ORIGINAL POST. I SAID I USED FAKE NAMES. I DIDN'T CALL NUMBERICA ANYTHING. MY COMMENT QUESTIONING YOUR INTELLIGENCE IS VALID.

And this is MY thread. I can't reverse troll on my thread. The Boozer stuff is simply a difference of opinion, I'm not attacking anyone by expressing that.

The fake name you choose shows you are a reverse troll, as it was directly an insult. It would take a total buffoon to not recognize that adding "suck" to the end of someone's name is an insult. I don't type your name as Sloanfailed as that is also an insult. I know you are not a buffoon so you must be trolling. Might as well close the thread now and initiate the first reverse troll ban. Bye Sloanfeld.

Ugh, even after I gave an example of what reverse trolling is you STILL don't get it. Re-read my third post in this thread again. I'm done with you, so I'll just leave it at this...

SUBMIT TO SLOANFAIL

This is beautiful.

I'm curious where "Boozer>God" and "Submit to Sloanfeld" and the like fall. I mean, they add so much substance to the threads or chat room that they couldn't possibly be considered trolling, reverse trolling or anything else in the lineage. Right?