What's new

Basement Apartment / Room For Rent

Cocaine

So I've been looking around on KSL/Craig'slist looking for a cheap place to stay for a few months. My wife and I are being kicked out(asked to leave, no problems or anything) and are having trouble finding somewhere. Blah blah blah, we pay around $500ish right now(utilities included) for where we've been staying. Once my wife gets a job we can afford more.
If anyone sees any good deals, let me know. Kearns/T-Ville/West Valley preferred(Near my work), but I'm not picky.

I love all of you.

So I've been looking around on KSL/Craig'slist looking for a cheap place to stay for a few months. My wife and I are being kicked out(asked to leave, no problems or anything) and are having trouble finding somewhere. Blah blah blah, we pay around $500ish right now(utilities included) for where we've been staying. Once my wife gets a job we can afford more.
If anyone sees any good deals, let me know. Kearns/T-Ville/West Valley preferred(Near my work), but I'm not picky.

I love all of you.

I might have asked the MODs for a screen name change before making this post. Just sayin'.

I love all of you.

I don't know of any places, but good luck.
If you want to live down in the bubble I would be able to help you out... but I am physically unable to enter Salt Lake County.
They would take my fan card.

There is a possibility that my place will be up again soon. The guy downstairs has applied for a bunch of jobs out of state, so he let us know that they might be up and leaving without much notice. Could be next week, could be six months. Who knows. I assume you need a place ASAP though, right? When is your expected departure date? Our rent is a bit higher than 500, but I'm sure we could finger something out.

If his screen name was Meth I would be worried, but Cocaine is harmless.
I believe you actually drive better and are a better dad compared to a screen name of alcohol.

Are you for real? I don't really disagree, but I didn't expect it from you.

I know a guy who is kind of a recluse and he's really into sewing but he has a large basement and would love to have a tenant.

He only has one requirement: it rubs the lotion on its skin or it gets the hose again.

Last edited:
I know a guy who is kind of a recluse and he's really into sewing but he has a large basement and would love to have a tenant.

He only has one requirement: its rubs the lotion on its skin or it gets the hose again.

Easily the funniest post you've ever made. 4/10.