What's new

Bell to be Amnestied

Not sure it's been posted in here but just for clarification the only possible players left we'll ever be able to amnesty are Hayward or Favors. In other news, we'll never use the amnesty clause.

Edit: The above is what I read on an NBA reporters site today, but that can't be right, can it? We still have a few more choices for right now.

Not sure it's been posted in here but just for clarification the only possible players left we'll ever be able to amnesty are Hayward or Favors. In other news, we'll never use the amnesty clause.

Edit: The above is what I read on an NBA reporters site today, but that can't be right, can it? We still have a few more choices for right now.

Milsap, AJ and Bell expire after this year. Evans and watson have renewed contracts. Everyone else was added in the last year.

Or maybe his contract will be needed to make salaries match in a deal involving Jefferson or Harris. We could always get 2 players with longer-term deals and need a throw-in. I doubt Bell is amnestied. If he really wants to go somewhere else (and a team wants him), it's an easy trade to make. If he's a distraction or the Jazz need the roster spot, he can be waived or bought out.

Looks like I called it. After all, KOC asks ME what he thinks.