What's new

Best game to attend this year?

Urzajazz

I like to go to a few Jazz games every year.

What are some suggestions for best Jazz game to attend this year?

Would you rather see a team like the Nets or Heat because of star power?

or would you rather see a team with a similar record to the Jazz (therefore, theoretically, a more "competitive" game?)

So far I'm going to the Jazz/Pellihornets on the 13th (it's my birthday so of course I want to be there.)

What games would you go to this year?

Honestly, I think I might want to catch the Spurs, but unless it is a playoff game, no guarantees that their stars play. I kind of want to see the Nets or the Bulls for star power. As far as a competitive non-blow out game I want to see the Jazz take on maybe the Celtics? I don't know. Any suggestions?

Yea, GS would be one I would go to so I could scream my brains out. I always like to watch the Jazz beat the Lakers. I wouldn't want to go to a Nets or Heat game simply because I think the Jazz will get destroyed.

One suggestion is to look at the other team's scheduled because if a team comes in playing back to back or are at the end of a road trip the Jazz chances of winning increase. Same with the Jazz schedule you don't want to see them if they have a long lay over or coming off a back to back.

All of this is over analyzing because you never know if you will get a great game or a dude. Since I live outside of Utah now, any Jazz game would be a delight.

Whatever you do I would wait until the latter half of the season. I believe the Jazz will start to mesh a bit better as the season progresses, thus giving you a better game.

I don't necessarily care if the Jazz win or lose (obv I want them to win.) I just don't want to see one of those games where we get blown out by 30 (which I think will happen a few times this year unfortunately)

ATL is a good suggestion. I like the GSW but I think that team will self implode (fingers crossed) and I think last year was a fluke, no way Steph Curry stays healthy for too long.

waiting towards the end of the year is interesting. Looking at the Nov schedule it's pretty brutal.