What's new

best part bout kanter leavin

You may be correct even though the Hawks look a lot worse if they live in the Western Con. But that won't stop DL from going after him. And there are some wings he can guard. PM can score and it will take some weight off of GH. Sap plus a healthy AB and we have addressed a lot of our offensive woes.

1. Draft Hezonja and get Paul. That would be an amazing off-season. Doubt it happens, though. Millsap would get 30 mins+, but it would be off the bench. No way in HELL would Favors come off the bench. And I just don't see Millsap wanting to accept a 6th man role.

2. Draft a big and get Matthews (dream scenario) or DMC (unlikely, but better chance). Would send AB to the bench. Perhaps, but Alec and Trey can't co-exist. Alec's game is getting to the rim. Trey's game is THINKING he can and going 1-on-3 to try to prove it.

For those thinking we're going to sign a big-name player this off-season, prepare to be disappointed. DL may go after some, but after seeing the list, I didn't notice many outside of the ones we've already talked about ad nauseam. And there are more reasons those players would NOT sign with Utah than with. However, I'm not discounting a trade of some kind involving the rights to our pick. I think DL and QS probably feel we have enough youth. PERHAPS - and I don't have names - there might be a team willing to trade a solid veteran for our pick. Could also involve cap relief with someone like Booker and his non-guaranteed contract.

Yup, poster formerly known as Core4 (doesn't deserve to be called Stifle Tower) can suck it.

Energy is great but he can't shoot. With Gobert and Favors being interior players, we need someone with range.
BTW, I saw your thread about the +/-. Congrats, he's now at +22 for the season. It's a meaningless stat, thiough, as it depends a lot on others around you. FYI, Gobert is a -50 for the season. Guess that means Rudy should be benched and traded; he's just TERRIBLE!

And while we're at it, trade Favors too. He's at -25. Replace him with Jeremy Evans who is a +13.

Energy is great but he can't shoot. With Gobert and Favors being interior players, we need someone with range.
BTW, I saw your thread about the +/-. Congrats, he's now at +22 for the season. It's a meaningless stat, thiough, as it depends a lot on others around you. FYI, Gobert is a -50 for the season. Guess that means Rudy should be benched and traded; he's just TERRIBLE!

And while we're at it, trade Favors too. He's at -25. Replace him with Jeremy Evans who is a +13.
I agree but I'm also excited to see what kind of tricks and how much range shot he will bring back after next offseason. His wrist is soft enough. He needs to release faster for in game scoring.