12- Milt Palacio
13- Trey Burke
14- Dante Exum
15-John Crotty
16- Rusty Larue
17- Bryce Cotton
18- Blake Ahern

Anyone I'm forgetting about?

Haha I'm gonna get killed for having Arroyo at 5 but damn that season where he started and we won 41 games and people said we would only win 7 or 8: that was a great year.

Haha I'm gonna get killed for having Arroyo at 5 but damn that season where he started and we won 41 games and people said we would only win 7 or 8: that was a great year.

Well, if that's the criteria, then you better bump Maravich down quite a few spots; Jazz were horrible when he played for them. :rolleyes:
And yes, you forgot Jason Hart.

Jamaal Tinsley? And let's not forget John Lucas III.

On second thought...I'm sorry for mentioning Lucas and Hart. We should all try to forget!

Sundiata Gaines
Dee Brown
Derek Fisher (as much as it pains me, probably have to put him ahead of Mark Jackson)
Brevin Knight
RONNIE PRICE!
Jacques Vaughn
Delaney Rudd

Jason Hart lol, that was bad run of back-up guards.. Him and Brevin Knight were horrible.

I still have the Dee Brown Illinois jersey I bought after the Jazz drafted him.

Holy hell...Rusty Larue, Blake Ahearn? Did you just list these names because it's the only PG's you recall playing for the Jazz?

Speaking of Eric Murdock, one of the guys he was traded for, Jay Humphries, played some PG and SG throughout his career. I honestly can't remember how much he played PG with the Jazz.

I would put Ricky green above D Will. Recency bias dat.

I know I laughed out loud too when I saw that. Just compare all star appearances. It's easy when you consider DW got his in the leastern conference. RG is easily ahead of DW.

I'll start
1- John Stockton
2-Pete Maravich
3-Deron Williams
4-Ricky Green
5-Carlos Arroyo
6- Howard Eisley
7- Devin Harris
8- Mo Williams
9- Raul Lopez
10- Earl Watson
11- Keith Macleod
12- Milt Palacio
13- Trey Burke
14- Dante Exum
15-John Crotty
16- Rusty Larue
17- Bryce Cotton
18- Blake Ahern

Anyone I'm forgetting about?

Diante Garrett, I actually liked him a lot.. I'd put him around 7-9

D-will is the 3rd best player in jazz history.

EHH...wrong answer but thanks for playing. Don't let a short memory lead you wrong. He was flashy and fun and brought us some success and hope. He might crack the top 5 of best Jazz players, but only just.