What's new

Best stuff on Netflix

Finished season 2 of Dead To Me. Started slow but a very good season and a great show overall. Applegate is great in the lead. Katey Sagal even had a minor role who didn't shine so much.

Finished the outsider last night. Didn't like it very much. I'm glad it's over.

I started season 2 of what we do in the shadows. Great show

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Finished the outsider last night. Didn't like it very much. I'm glad it's over.

I started season 2 of what we do in the shadows. Great show

I thought the last episode was mediocre to bad but I liked it up to that point. I loved the first 3-4 episodes. In general, I think it was a plot that’s virtually impossible to carry out.

I watched the first 10 minutes of "You", total pretentious **** job. Does the tone stay the same or does it get less wanky?

I will finish the episode but would love some input or I may pass up.

Edit: Oh, a real ****. Super cool stuff.

Last edited:
I watched the first 10 minutes of "You", total pretentious **** job. Does the tone stay the same or does it get less wanky?

I will finish the episode but would love some input or I may pass up.

Edit: Oh, a real ****. Super cool stuff.
Sure it's pretentious. Kind of the point. But I loved it! Disturbed that I was attracted to him, but whatever. I'm not the only one.

The first season is pretty close to the first book. The second season is quite different than the second book, and I actually liked it better than the book.

Sent from my moto z3 using JazzFanz mobile app

Sure it's pretentious. Kind of the point. But I loved it! Disturbed that I was attracted to him, but whatever. I'm not the only one.

The first season is pretty close to the first book. The second season is quite different than the second book, and I actually liked it better than the book.

Sent from my moto z3 using JazzFanz mobile app
Dude is hot. Not going to argue that.

I will watch it for another 2 episodes if it's the point. It looks like it could easily get subversive.

I didn't know it was based on a book, I don't know if we keep it in stock but I will check it out as soon as I return to work.

I don't feel like going back through this entire thread but I think someone(s) were talking about Castle Rock and I believe how it related to Outsider?

I didn't get to finish Castle Rock almost got done with the first season, will prolly sign up for the Disney+ with Hulu and ESPN+ to fnish watching that and of course to watch the Mandalorian.

Overall I liked both and it had been awhile since watching them but from memory the Outsider had higher highs and lower lows while Castle Rock was more even but both have potential I think to be really good.

This Epstein doc is fuggin crazy. Lots and lots and lots of first hand recounts of him raping under age girls and the local PD and gov doind everything in their power to keep him out of jail. Disgusting.

I'm just going to say it and get it over with - Patton Oswalt isn't funny anymore.

He's hit a point where he feels he has to fit his mold, dorky, angry, progressive star wars nerd. Instead of just trying to be funny.

This Epstein doc is fuggin crazy. Lots and lots and lots of first hand recounts of him raping under age girls and the local PD and gov doind everything in their power to keep him out of jail. Disgusting.

What shocks me always the most in that kind of stories is the complicity of wife/girlfriend of sex predators. Their lack of empathy towards young girls is terrifying. That Ghislaine Maxwell is no better than the wife of Marc Dutroux.

What shocks me always the most in that kind of stories is the complicity of wife/girlfriend of sex predators. Their lack of empathy towards young girls is terrifying. That Ghislaine Maxwell is no better than the wife of Marc Dutroux.

Disgusting she isn't rotting away in prison already.

Not on Netflix, but I've been binging Veep again the last 2 weeks and it holds up as one of the top 5 comedies of all time.

Best line from the last 5 minutes.

"This is not a choice like my diet. This is a necessity like my drinking."

Not on Netflix, but I've been binging Veep again the last 2 weeks and it holds up as one of the top 5 comedies of all time.

Best line from the last 5 minutes.

"This is not a choice like my diet. This is a necessity like my drinking."
Such a great show.

As far as the Epstein doc, it’s simple really. Money.

As far as Veep, agreed. Might be my favorite comedy of all-time. I loved Cheers growing up. That would be top five. Can’t think of what else though I’m sure there’s an obvious one or two I’m forgetting.

As far as the Epstein doc, it’s simple really. Money.

As far as Veep, agreed. Might be my favorite comedy of all-time. I loved Cheers growing up. That would be top five. Can’t think of what else though I’m sure there’s an obvious one or two I’m forgetting.

"You know, Dan, watching you try to be nice is like watching a baby smoke a cigarette. It's kind of cool, but also very disturbing."

In no particular order top comedies

Seinfeld
Veep
The Office
Curb Your Enthusiasm
30 Rock
Arrested Development
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
South Park

Underdog Shows
Broad City
Workaholics
Key and Peele

A decent amount of shows I wouldn't consider comedy, but are great. like Atlanta.

Last edited:
"You know, Dan, watching you try to be nice is like watching a baby smoke a cigarette. It's kind of cool, but also very disturbing."

In no particular order top comedies

Seinfeld
Veep
The Office
Curb Your Enthusiasm
30 Rock
Arrested Development
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
South Park

Underdog Shows
Broad City
Workaholics
Key and Peele

A decent amount of shows I wouldn't consider comedy, but are great. like Atlanta.
Pretty good list