What's new

Best way to solve pg problems?

Best was to solve the pg problem?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chargers Jazz Angels

Considering pg seems to be one of our needs I was curious to see what you all think would be the best way to solve this issue? I see 4 possible solution.

Draft - this is looking less and less likely but draft either Marshall or lillard in this draft or hope lightning strikes in the second round.

Trades - trade for a game changer like rondo or calderon but this would mean giving up some assets. Not sure how many pgs would be available this route.

Free agents - there are a few pgs available this fa season such as dragic, Augustin, or Felton. This mean spending some money but a more sure way to get at least a proven commodity.

Stand pat - this is to hope that Harris can continue to develope as a pg and Watson and tinsley can continue to impress in spurts.

Trades are out of the question
Check

FA's are out of the question
Check

Draft is out of the question because we will have no picks.
Check

Standing pat most likely
Check

Ya tinsley at point and harris at wing and just leave burks on the bench to rot for another year. Great idea

It could be both. We could trade into a draft pick at point guard. Personally I believe Harris is talented enough if we had another wing player at Hayward's talent level with enough experience to not make mistakes (maybe this is Burks next year.) We need to improve our pg backup situation.

tinsley and watson suck guys, they are not apart of any 'winning combo'
Devin Harris is a rock solid PG. the front court is beast and arguably the deepest in the entire league.
we just need to swap out tinsley/watson for sligtly better backups, and use some of that bigman depth to upgrade at the SF/SG positions and give Hayward/Burks bigger roles and watch the championships roll in.
Especially Burks. that kid is going to be an allstar one day like devin harris, rememeber heavenharris told you 1st pals.

Truth be told, I think I'm leaning toward Marshall.
Although I think Harris is playing much better now, and I think Calderon or Rondo would be good too.

It's kinda sixes.

Stand pat with the team we have. Once we get those 4 or 5 extra games at the end of the season, that should get us over the hump and ready to go into battle for the next several years. No need to add other players, as our championship team only needs a little fine honing.