What's new

Bff new guy

jumpin bean

I love all the new Guys we signed but out of all of them which one after this year are we going to be saying man I’m so glad we picked him up. Don spider is going to explode this year .which new guy is going to put on the safety goggles and join him as a soulful assasin and bff new guy.i say bogey will bring the fireworks and make us all smile

It is my hope that our team has a regular season that resembles 2014-15 Atlanta which had 4 players (Millsap, Horford, Korver and Teague) play at a really high level. That team won 60 games and had a great season.

The difference must be that two of our good players (Mitchell and another) play at a very high level come playoff time. When the playoffs came for that Atlanta team, opponents eliminated Korver while Teague wilted. Millsap and Horford couldn't do enough to overcome the weaknesses of the backcourt.

I expect a strong regular season and we have the tools for a strong postseason. With our spacing and hopefully work he is doing right now, Gobert could become an absolute monster. Rebounds, blocks AND points.

As for new guy.... Bojan will fit well. He will be like Joe with a more comprehensive skill set.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

Last edited:
Don’t sleep on Mudiay, Quin and this staff will do wonders for his game, and he will add tons of versatility to the bench. I don’t think he will just be out of the rotation and play all over the place.

They’d want to. He’s been epically bad at being an NBA point guard thus far. He’ll be pretty limited minutes wise until he shows he can defend

Don’t sleep on Mudiay, Quin and this staff will do wonders for his game, and he will add tons of versatility to the bench. I don’t think he will just be out of the rotation and play all over the place.

I'm glad the reputation is out there and I hope the Jazz can improve Mudiays value. However, I'm not totally convinced that the Jazz ability to improve players it is a well deserved reputation especially when talking about point guards specifically. The Jazz have had a revolving door at that position for quite a few years now, George Hill being the only one who showed significant improvement and I don't know how much credit the jazz can take with it only being part of a season. With Hill it could have been more about system fit than anything.

I like bogey saying ..I want to be best player in my team but I know my role so I will work to find myself and do what ever I can to help this team be successful. Plus bogey is drago tough but he may look like a minion with safety goggles on

Ed Davis will be that guy. Superb rebounder. Very good defender.

But limited offensively. He will be the defensive sniper that is BFF with Rudy, but he won't be the guy to put the team over the top.

The Jazz need someone to take a leap. Gobert, Conley, Bojan, Ingles, and Mitchell need to do what they do, and the Jazz need someone else to step up. Someone to add 5-7 ppg. Kind of like what Ingles did when he became a starter, but a little bit more.

If Mudiay, Exum, or ONeal can turn into a solid 12-15 ppg guy, the Jazz can win it all. Call me crazy, but I still hold out some hope for Exum to be more.

Conley, Bogey and Davis will fit in perfectly. But I look forward to seeing Green throwing the hammer down. His dunks should get the crowd going.

But limited offensively. He will be the defensive sniper that is BFF with Rudy, but he won't be the guy to put the team over the top.

The Jazz need someone to take a leap. Gobert, Conley, Bojan, Ingles, and Mitchell need to do what they do, and the Jazz need someone else to step up. Someone to add 5-7 ppg. Kind of like what Ingles did when he became a starter, but a little bit more.

If Mudiay, Exum, or ONeal can turn into a solid 12-15 ppg guy, the Jazz can win it all. Call me crazy, but I still hold out some hope for Exum to be more.

Fair enough. I didn’t really read your post til now iibh.

In contrast, we’ll all hate Jeff Green and his dumbass neck and face by late December. Mark my words.

Conley was asked if he was going to be able to wear his headband this year. He said he didn’t know was afraid to ask and was going to wait a while. He said if they said no that would be good though it seems like he wants to wear it. The Alyson Sloan rule was everyone or no one so should joe and the rest of the team all wear headbands like Will Ferrell did as Jackie moon. If the team did that for Conley it might make the team tighter and win us a ship. Or quinn could just say mike wear whatever you want dude.