What's new

Biden saves 6 American lives with Iran’s money

BabyPeterzz

Contributor
And conservatives continue to **** all over place. Just read your comment section. Conservative America is pathetic.

I’d post some comments but I don’t want to get banned. So you should read them and justify how some of you support this garbage movement.

yeah releasing 6 billion dollars to a murderous bloodthirsty enemy who fund and publicly praise hideous terrorist assaults against civilian populations is probably something to think twice about

yeah releasing 6 billion dollars to a murderous bloodthirsty enemy who fund and publicly praise hideous terrorist assaults against civilian populations is probably something to think twice about
Iran hasn't gotten the money yet. They have to get it piece by piece from a third party when they can demonstrate a legit humanitarian purpose. I'm not saying there aren't ways to work this to increase funding for terrorism or whatever else, but this didn't happen as a result of that money. This operation has been in the works for a very long time and that money was conditionally released two weeks ago.

Let's not forget that this was frozen Iranian money. It got unfrozen with heavy conditions. Either the money just remains frozen or what? The U.S. just steals the money? The IMF just steals the money? Like who gets this money that belongs to Iran? It was Iranian money. We didn't just hand them a bag with $6 billion, we said go ask Qatar for a withdrawal if you can show a legitimate humanitarian need for it and they'll decide if you get it or not.

Should we just nuke Iran and give Israel the green light to genocide Palestinians?

And conservatives continue to **** all over place. Just read your comment section. Conservative America is pathetic.

I’d post some comments but I don’t want to get banned. So you should read them and justify how some of you support this garbage movement.
Damn did this post not age well.

Damn did this post not age well.
Right, since then the people in charge of the U.S. congress decided to make it impossible for congress to actually do anything at a time when we may need rapid action to confront evolving crisis. All because the Speaker of the House avoided a full government shutdown during a time when we may need the government to do important stuff.

Last edited:
When was the last time the “conservative” posters on here wrote any serious solutions to any problems? Whether it be immigration, Russia, Hamas, disinformation, inflation, etc they don’t seem to offer us any alternative. They instead troll this board relentlessly and then whine when no one takes them seriously.

Iran hasn't gotten the money yet.
A Hamas confirmed earlier today on BBC that Iran paid for the attack. It was money from Iran that led directly to a bunch of dead civilians. You say Iran hasn't received the $6 billion Biden made a big deal about giving to them. I don't know if that is true but let's say that it is and we still have their $6 billion. Congress has nothing to do with this. Should Biden reverse his pledge to give them $6 billion?

A Hamas confirmed earlier today on BBC that Iran paid for the attack. It was money from Iran that led directly to a bunch of dead civilians. You say Iran hasn't received the $6 billion Biden made a big deal about giving to them. I don't know if that is true but let's say that it is and we still have their $6 billion. Congress has nothing to do with this. Should Biden reverse his pledge to give them $6 billion?
We never had their 6 billion. Are you ****ing slow or something? We didn't transfer money out of our treasury to theirs. The money was never ours. Do you not understand this?

We never had their 6 billion. Are you ****ing slow or something? We didn't transfer money out of our treasury to theirs. The money was never ours. Do you not understand this?
The $6 billion has been sitting in American banks with an order from the Federal government to freeze the funds. Now stop avoiding the question. Being that Iran paid for the attack on Israel, should Biden reverse his pledge to give them the $6 billion dollars apparently still in American banks? If Biden had the power to unilaterally unfreeze the funds then he has the unilateral power to refreeze the funds. Do you think Biden should go back on his pledge and refreeze the funds or go forward with his plan to give the money to Iran?

Ya know what? **** those 6 Americans anyway

Ya know what? **** those 6 Americans anyway
Do you think Iran believes Americans are off limits for terrorist attacks? Do you think that if we give Iran $6 billion dollars for them to funnel to their holy warriors that there is zero chance more than 6 Americans will be brutally killed by those same holy warriors before the money is gone?

I suspect the fact that neither Hamas nor Iran are eager to see an Israel-Saudi Arabia deal has a great deal more to do with the attack than somebody just claiming it’s because Biden is president, or because of the release of 6 billion $$.

Do you think Iran believes Americans are off limits for terrorist attacks? Do you think that if we give Iran $6 billion dollars for them to funnel to their holy warriors that there is zero chance more than 6 Americans will be brutally killed by those same holy warriors before the money is gone?

Like i said. **** those americans. We are just going to have to agree on this one.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

Back