What's new

Biden's Border Crisis, His Concentration Camp, and Blatant Hypocrisy Towards Cuba

JazzyFresh

Banned
"It is a moral failing and a national shame…when children are locked away in overcrowded detention centers,"

-Bidens own website

Let's just start off with the kids in concentration camps being abused by the Biden Administration. Kids are literally starving because he is serving them raw meat or undercooked food. Depression and attempted suicides are happening due to extremely poor living conditions where kids are literally being crammed in cages, with no food, 24 hour lighting, very little to no outside activity, and one shower a week, if that. All of this while there is a deadly worldwide pandemic going on.

That's just his concentration camps. More pictures and videos like this poor little soul being abandoned are coming out often, almost daily. Little children literally being thrown over walls and drowning in rivers. How many of these poor kids were abandoned in the desert by Bidens friends the Mexican Cartel that we will never know about? A LOT I'm guessing. Hell people come missing in these types of smuggling events all of the time. The Mexican Cartel, a Biden ally who are now ravishing innocent Mexican border towns with violence and intimidation. Who cares about them though right?
210629-abandoned-migrant-child-al-0927-68bad4.jpg

(I could post more pictures but I'm not one for exploitation like The Times and other left leaning propaganda networks who are silent now)

Where do you all suppose the migrants are coming from? Are these little kids walking over a thousand miles? Is a 2 year old with obviously no parents there making the trek by himself? No... The Mexican Cartels are taking them and obviously abandoning them. Stories like this are happening every other day or in the farmers in Texas case he had to rescue the poor children. Do you all think the Cartels are doing all this for free or is Biden making them literally tens of millions a day? If the migrants don't have money, what do you supposes the Cartels demand from them, even making them each wear a wristband to confirm payment or make sure they get paid. A wristband service they needed because the smuggling service teh Biden administration is openly enabling has become far too vast. Anyways, about payment. How do you suppose a migrant with nothing but a backpack get money to pay the Cartel? Sadly it's things like forced labor or get violently killed or beaten. Sadly its things like drug dealing, joining gangs, and carrying out hit missions. Sadly it's things like prostitution and child sex trafficking.

Sadly this humanitarian crisis and modern day concentration camps are getting little to no press because Democrats and @colton can't use these poor children in their quest of Donald Trump.

Last edited:
Where's AOC btw? Does she only care and post obviously fake photos when it suits her agenda? Lol(in a hysterical way)obviously...

Last edited:
jazzfresh got a case of BDS. Got it bad

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Damn... Democrats really don't care unless they can use human suffering as an AntiTrump psychotic episode.

Sad world we live in. Crazy that these people have the audacity to point their finger at others on anything

JazzyFresh, I thank you for keeping the plight of these people in the spotlight. I earnestly hope this is a permanent commitment, and not a political expediency.

Not interested in discussing this with Jazzy because he's a spastic low IQ child, but anyone that has read anything I've ever written about immigration and boarder security knows that this is not a political issue for me, this is a humanitarian issue.

I'm strongly in favor of expediting all forms of immigration, expanding the qualifications for legal immigration, and NOT holding people in confinement for immigration issues not related to non-immigration crimes.

The children should be moved out of mass holding facilities ASAP and significant effort should be made to make ASAP sooner rather than later.

The forum drunk talking about spastic. Classic.

Anyways it's not political besides the fact that I do believe in having a border and don't think we should just be letting anybody in. We right now are in pace for over 2 million crossers in a single year. That's insane! We don't even know who these people are. All of this during a pandemic where there's fear mongering of this new scary Delta variant yet the flood gates are open. Makes no sense... Fauci is bullying non vaccinated, yet hasn't that I'm aware of said a word about 180,000 migrants at the border a month. Many who are being flown and bussed into American cities secretly in the dead if night with no vaccine. Delta variant though... Bully non-vaccinated unless they're illegal.

It's also political in the sense that the reaction by people who just 2 years ago were photo shooting at a fence crying and now they are dead silent. But I don't care to get into that.

As far as immigration my idea(long story short) that actually helps solve the actual issue unlike said poster above, has been to contract out jobs in America that the illegals usually work. Also allow current illegals to keep their jobs and protect businesses from facing consequences for a period of time. Allow them to earn citizenship with a year of upstanding work and the ability to meet up with some sort of social service office once a month to check the X's and O's. These people graduate after a year and become citizens and can now legally find another job and be integrated. That's as far as the ones working in the government contracted field. Family under 18 is also granted temporary citizenship as long as they follow education protocols.

Once people graduate, bring in a new crop(for a lack of better word) and give them their chance. Work for a year, pay taxes, get integrated. Put a number on it so we don't flood ourselves but to where we can help people legally. This would also help as we could give out specific waiting times so families don't have to come via caravan or cartel.

The forum drunk talking about spastic. Classic.

Anyways it's not political besides the fact that I do believe in having a border and don't think we should just be letting anybody in. We right now are in pace for over 2 million crossers in a single year. That's insane! We don't even know who these people are. All of this during a pandemic where there's fear mongering of this new scary Delta variant yet the flood gates are open. Makes no sense... Fauci is bullying non vaccinated, yet hasn't that I'm aware of said a word about 180,000 migrants at the border a month. Many who are being flown and bussed into American cities secretly in the dead if night with no vaccine. Delta variant though... Bully non-vaccinated unless they're illegal.

It's also political in the sense that the reaction by people who just 2 years ago were photo shooting at a fence crying and now they are dead silent. But I don't care to get into that.

As far as immigration my idea(long story short) that actually helps solve the actual issue unlike said poster above, has been to contract out jobs in America that the illegals usually work. Also allow current illegals to keep their jobs and protect businesses from facing consequences for a period of time. Allow them to earn citizenship with a year of upstanding work and the ability to meet up with some sort of social service office once a month to check the X's and O's. These people graduate after a year and become citizens and can now legally find another job and be integrated. That's as far as the ones working in the government contracted field. Family under 18 is also granted temporary citizenship as long as they follow education protocols.

Once people graduate, bring in a new crop(for a lack of better word) and give them their chance. Work for a year, pay taxes, get integrated. Put a number on it so we don't flood ourselves but to where we can help people legally. This would also help as we could give out specific waiting times so families don't have to come via caravan or cartel.
No one is dead silent who was talking about this a couple years ago.

That's a lie. You're a liar.

Anyways it's not political besides the fact that I do believe in having a border and don't think we should just be letting anybody in. We right now are in pace for over 2 million crossers in a single year. That's insane! We don't even know who these people are. All of this during a pandemic where there's fear mongering of this new scary Delta variant yet the flood gates are open. Makes no sense... Fauci is bullying non vaccinated, yet hasn't that I'm aware of said a word about 180,000 migrants at the border a month. Many who are being flown and bussed into American cities secretly in the dead if night with no vaccine. Delta variant though... Bully non-vaccinated unless they're illegal
. Unfortunately, it's very difficult to have solid border security and humane conditions.

...without a physical barrier. If there is a stout physical barrier nearly all the issues vanish.
That would help with the security part but I don't see how that helps with the humane part.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

That would help with the security part but I don't see how that helps with the humane part.
There is no family separation if the family can't cross the border. The worst part for migrants is the last 50km in Mexico and we could even save a lot of the migrants from that horror show if they were discouraged from the beginning by believing the barrier on the border was uncrossable.

It is hard to understate how much human suffering was caused by this video clip which Biden told migrants to come, told asylum seekers they would be let in, offered a better life and free prizes for coming.

As a side note, it demonstrates over the 20 months that has elapsed since this clip was recorded that Aricept is not a cure.

Last edited:
...without a physical barrier. If there is a stout physical barrier nearly all the issues vanish.
Unrealistic and untrue. We currently have camps outside the current border wall, where it exists, that are sources of misery, and the usefulness of the border wall is very limited. The current wall has some effect, but causes other problems. More wall is just more problem shifting.

There is no family separation if the family can't cross the border.
There's no family separation if we don't separate families when they enter, either. The discussion about family separation was not about children coming without parents, it was about the kids who came with parents, and that we subsequently split apart.

The worst part for migrants is the last 50km in Mexico and we could even save a lot of the migrants from that horror show if they were discouraged from the beginning by believing the barrier on the border was uncrossable.
I have never seen an uncrossable wall. What does it look like?

Unrealistic and untrue. We currently have camps outside the current border wall, where it exists, that are sources of misery, and the usefulness of the border wall is very limited. The current wall has some effect, but causes other problems. More wall is just more problem shifting.
Crime Syndicates run Mexico, doubly so the border region. In the recent election, every candidate that ran on a ‘tough on crime’ platform was taken, killed, and many of their corpses were hung by chain from overpasses as a message. This wasn’t one candidate. It was every tough-on-crime candidate.

https://www.newsweek.com/mexico-ele...lled-bloodiest-political-season-modern-990702

Prior to the San Diego section of the wall being built during the Clinton Administration, the crime rates of Tijuana and San Diego were almost identical. They acted as a single metro area. After the old chainlink and scrap steel fence was replaced with the current fence, the crime rates immediately decoupled. Today Tijuana is one of the most dangerous cities on Earth while San Diego has among the lowest big city crime rates.

After that video clip of Biden aired showing Biden telling the world he was going to let immigrants in, his approval among border residents cratered, especially along stretches where there was little or no border barrier. There were border counties in Texas that Hillary had won by 50 points that Trump took just 1 election later. It wasn’t because those heavily Hispanic populations suddenly became racist but because they love their kids and want to protect them from the syndicates across the border.

A stout barrier doesn’t solve all problem, but it solves a lot of them. You are correct in that there were camps set up on the Mexican side of the barrier in Tijuana for migrants who couldn’t cross. The Tijuana residents hated them. Mexican media was there constantly showing how miserable these migrants were, and how hostile the locals were to their presence. Then they’d broadcast that footage down into Central and South America to show the border couldn’t be crossed and how bad the camps were as a way of discouraging new immigrants. Then Biden ruined all of their work with the “we want you to come” video shared endlessly via Twitter.

The Central and South American countries also hate that there is not good barrier. They need the young and able people to build the future of their countries. Biden’s video was like a siren’s song drawing all the young and capable to America. Like I said, it is hard to understate how much human suffering was, and will continue to be, caused by that video.

You mean nearly all the "issues" die in the desert.
Not at all. If there is a barrier, far fewer attempt the journey. The lack of a substantial barrier causes people to die in the desert. It causes kidnappings in Mexico by people trying to appear as a family to US Border Patrol. It causes immigrant girls to carry RU486 pills because crossing the last 50km of Mexico without being raped is nearly impossible. A chain of horrors await those who make the decision to take that first step toward America, and that Biden video prompted a massive number of people to take that step.

After that video clip of Biden aired showing Biden telling the world he was going to let immigrants in,
Did you mean a different video? The one you linked to referred to those seeking asylum, and he said we would listen to them.

Then they’d broadcast that footage down into Central and South America to show the border couldn’t be crossed and how bad the camps were as a way of discouraging new immigrants.
Did that stop anyone from coming? For many people, the camps are better than facing the local gangs/government.

The Central and South American countries also hate that there is not good barrier. They need the young and able people to build the future of their countries.
Perhaps they need to give them less reason to claim asylum and flee oppression, then.

Did you mean a different video? The one you linked to referred to those seeking asylum, and he said we would listen to them.
People see what they want to see, and when Biden said "asylum seekers" they took that to mean them. They're all seeking asylum.

Did that stop anyone from coming?
Yes, but it was part of a multi-pronged effort. Guatemala was especially helpful as they'd arrest every caravan leader they could find and seize any traveler's papers who had entered Guatemala illegally. Mexico also rolled out the "You are home" initiative to turn the migrants into Mexican citizens but they were forced to stay in Chiapas or Oaxaca (areas with heavily native populations that most of Mexico dislikes). By 2019, the caravans has essentially ceased to exist.

After nearly 2 years with no caravans, in the week of Biden's inauguration, prompted largely by the message in that video clip, the largest caravan so far headed toward the US border and here we are.

A chain of horrors await those who make the decision to take that first step toward America, and that Biden video prompted a massive number of people to take that step.
Any responsibility on Washington’s part for the refugee border crisis began decades ago. We are not solely responsible for conditions worth fleeing in the Central American northern triangle, but we’ve certainly done our part.