What's new

Big Al in a bad place

yzbat

Does any one know or have an insight on why Big Al was in a bad place?
NBARumorCentral ESPN
Clippers sign Wayns. K-Mart likely set for season? Why Big Al was in a dark place. Morey locked up through 2018 https://t.co/ZgvqNkdV31

Maybe because he sees Kanter and Favors breaking out and he realizes his days in Utah are probably numbered, and he doesn't want to leave.

Argh. I hate the guy. I HATE his game. But he is such a nice guy.

Goddammit...I agree. Love his attitude and his love for the game and his apparent desire to play here. Not something that happens to often for the Jazz, that being a player that genuinely wants to be here.

Goddammit...I agree. Love his attitude and his love for the game and his apparent desire to play here. Not something that happens to often for the Jazz, that being a player that genuinely wants to be here.

Except all his comments about not being disappointed after a tough loss, and that no one, including his own team, had a chance to beat the Spurs in the playoffs.

Maybe because he sees Kanter and Favors breaking out and he realizes his days in Utah are probably numbered, and he doesn't want to leave.

Or he's not an internet diva and enjoys the journey.

He recently joked about how Kanter is real quick at picking up new moves and makes them look better than he does after only a day or two. Jefferson knows the baton is getting passed this summer. But hey, keep pulling clumps of hair out over it.

If Al would accept a new role, the guy off the bench for instant offense -- along with Foye -- they could both come off the bench and when Al gets doubled he looks for Foye who positions himself at the 3-point line. That might work. Give Al 20-25 minutes and Foye 15-20.

That's the thing. He is a great team mate. But that does not justify him always getting the most mins. He is a hell of a offensive player at times. But his lack of defense and hustle leaves a lot to be desired as a starter. Since he seems like a legitimate team mate. I sometimes wonder how he would feel coming off the bench? If he loves this team that much. He would do anything to help us win.

....I have no problem keeping Big Al......if he takes a pay cut to about 1 million a year and won't complain riding the bench!

If Al would accept a new role, the guy off the bench for instant offense -- along with Foye -- they could both come off the bench and when Al gets doubled he looks for Foye who positions himself at the 3-point line. That might work. Give Al 20-25 minutes and Foye 15-20.

....how about 15 and 10? They both stay in the game longer than that....we are toast!