What's new

Big Al the last three games

Marty McFly

Has looked more aggressive and generally played quite well. Still some plays where I think he gets lost but he's been fitting in very nicely and I hope it continues. Nice to see him dunk tonight and follow it up with a sweet block. He also had a sick pass to AK for a dunk.

Seems like Big Al has been logging onto Jazzfanz and has listened to our critique of his play. He's been going less to the push shot and more to strong moves to the basket.
And you are right it was a great interior pass to AK. Would like to see his assists go up and the only way it can go is up.

He has established himself as a shot blocking presence on the defensive end and hopefully will continue to perform like he has.

Sidetracking but I thought AK performed really well. I saw the old AK out there tonight.

Keep it up, big fella.

When he dunked it, I clapped my hands really loud as a reflex and scared my cat and girlfriend. It was awesome.

I really enjoyed the assist he got. He didn't make the decision right away when he got the ball whether he would pass or shoot. He was going for a shot and saw an open Kirilenko. VERY encouraging.

I'm loving Big Al. But I'm mostly excited to see him and Sap starting to really mesh. Last night Sap ran some P&R's with Deron and Al was crashing. A little later, they ran a play to spring Al under the basket and Sap was right there in case he missed. That's how this is going to work--one guy always ready to clean up for the other or being ready for the quick pass. Those two can be deadly if they figure it out.

It's great to see Big Al succeeding. You want to root for him too. I'll probably get knocked for saying this, but having likable players does play a significant role in being a fan. No more love/hate at the PF/C position. You want him to succeed, and not just to win games. Go Big Al.

Seems like Big Al has been logging onto Jazzfanz and has listened to our critique of his play. He's been going less to the push shot and more to strong moves to the basket.
And you are right it was a great interior pass to AK. Would like to see his assists go up and the only way it can go is up.

He has established himself as a shot blocking presence on the defensive end and hopefully will continue to perform like he has.

Sidetracking but I thought AK performed really well. I saw the old AK out there tonight.

All he needed to do was read the forums.