What's new

Biggest Threats

We aren't the favorites at all and I never said that... we are in the conversation.
Vegas doesn't have the Jazz In the Top 8 to win so nah bruh your not in the discussion. Your in the discussion of you might be able time In a Single series next year. Houston Portland Denver all have better odds according too vegas.

Shaq said he rather have Bol than Zion. Shaq loves Bol and seen him up close and he knows more about hoops than Every single one of you. Not saying Boo going be better but Nuggets taking Bol means M PJ is ready so they add a top 3 pick had he been healthy to youngest team in playoffs.only thing Nuggets have been missing is a him to guy and if MPJ become that forget about it. Jokic, murray,Hasrris is a better three than Mitchell,Gobert, Conley. It's also a younger one.
Its bad news for your argument when you are going by what Shaq says to back up your silly claim. Beyond that no one can interpret what you wrote. I do miss your old account @ncoloradopretendjazzfan. I liked all the silly brags you had. Your new account is too predictable and boring. Its always just about how Nuggets are better. Such a boring troll.

Shaq said he rather have Bol than Zion. Shaq loves Bol and seen him up close and he knows more about hoops than Every single one of you. Not saying Boo going be better but Nuggets taking Bol means M PJ is ready so they add a top 3 pick had he been healthy to youngest team in playoffs.only thing Nuggets have been missing is a him to guy and if MPJ become that forget about it. Jokic, murray,Hasrris is a better three than Mitchell,Gobert, Conley. It's also a younger one.

Every single team in the draft passed on Bol Bol at least once, in probably one of the worst drafts in a decade. They have more information that anyone else. I would submit they know a lot more about evaluating talent than either you or Shaq. He is not a top 3 pick in any universe. Nuggets are soft as Charmin, and adding 208 pound Bol Bol does not make them less soft, especially if they jettison Milsap.

Vegas doesn't have the Jazz In the Top 8 to win so nah bruh your not in the discussion. Your in the discussion of you might be able time In a Single series next year. Houston Portland Denver all have better odds according too vegas.

You have no idea how Vegas works. Their job is not to pick the outcome, but to balance the betting evenly. I get the feeling you don't know how a lot of things work.

Portland and Sacramento during the season. Both are nightmare matchups for us. Sacramento is ready for a breakthrough season next year. Rockets and Lakers in the playoffs.

Not anymore! With our change at Point Guard, we will dominate both those teams and sweep them during the season! Even playing back to backs won't be an issue!