What's new

Black Jesus Returns: The Washington Jail Food @ Our Utah Jazz. 3/31, 7PM Mountain on Root

Hmmm.. I dunno, I have a bad feeling about this one.

Historically we do REALLY badly against a dynamic point guard and Wall is as dynamic as they come. Wall had 37, 34 and 42 points the previous 3 games so he is ON FIRE.

We do have the home court advantage but still, it's gonna be a tough task.

Hmmm.. I dunno, I have a bad feeling about this one.

Historically we do REALLY badly against a dynamic point guard and Wall is as dynamic as they come. Wall had 37, 34 and 42 points the previous 3 games so he is ON FIRE.

We do have the home court advantage but still, it's gonna be a tough task.

meh we beat them in dc before. rudy will welcome him

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

1mezw7.jpg

1mezzl.jpg

I want to see some signs in the arena that play on the idea of the jazz trying to 'break' Trey.

I want to see some signs in the arena that play on the idea of the jazz trying to 'break' Trey.

I second this. To all of you who got free tickets to this game, fork out the $.88 at Walmart, buy a poster board, and make us proud.

Wizards are a decent all round team bedsides one or 2 bench players... no names..
This a going to be tough.
Still getting annoyed watching him play as it's a constant reminder of one of the worst EVER draft choices (taking into account moving up to obtain him)
Smash em Jazz !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So the Pgs are Shelvin Mack who was out for 3 weeks and Dante O-fer? May Wall have mercy on our soul.

Can the Jazz bring up Marcus Paige from the D-League?