What's new

Black or Wallace?

Which point guard would rather have with the 9th pick?

• Total voters
it is far more common to be unhappy than happy . But I am a big fat pig in the mud, couldn't be happier lol Why? because I see it and tell it like it is, instead of the majority of the people of planet earth.
Planet Claire has pink hair, all the trees are red.
There’s a difference between ‘telling it as it is’ and being unnecessarily rude and obnoxious. You can ‘tell it as it is’ without being unnecessarily rude and obnoxious. I hope one day you’ll see that.

There’s a difference between ‘telling it as it is’ and being unnecessarily rude and obnoxious. You can ‘tell it as it is’ without being unnecessarily rude and obnoxious. I hope one day you’ll see that.
in my world everyone besides me is headless, and I am the only one that matters lol hence the Planet Claire song.
If honest is now the new rude and obnoxious, than it's no wonder the only people on here that get along, are full of ****.

OK, correct me if I'm wrong, but why is that even a topic of conversation or contention? Don't we have their actual measurements at the combine? Who cares what some random reporter's eye test about the height of a prospect is saying? We have exact measurements. We don't need to guess, we don't need to speculate. Wallace measured 6'2.5" without shoes and 6'8.5" wingspan at the combine.

OK, correct me if I'm wrong, but why is that even a topic of conversation or contention? Don't we have their actual measurements at the combine? Who cares what some random reporter's eye test about the height of a prospect is saying? We have exact measurements. We don't need to guess, we don't need to speculate. Wallace measured 6'2.5" without shoes and 6'8.5" wingspan at the combine.

I think we need a photobook that includes them standing next to Luka Doncic and Luka Doncic standing next to different people. This is the only way to accurately measure height.

Well some players seem bigger in real life this reporter was just saying he looks on the small size in real life.

Didn’t we think Mitchell was 6-3 for two or three years? Did he not get measured at the combine? Could be shooting at the hip I don’t know.

Didn’t we think Mitchell was 6-3 for two or three years? Did he not get measured at the combine? Could be shooting at the hip I don’t know.
If I'm not mistaken Mitchell got measured with shoes at the combine. The problem with this is that prospect used to choose shoes with huge heal area and measure sometimes up to 2 inches taller than their actual height. This was before the NBA decided to standardize the measurements and list heights without shoes. So nowadays players all measure without shoes.