What's new

Blake Griffin - Angry at refs?

Last night was the first game I can recall from this season that I think we won but didn’t deserve to, and that the refs had a big hand in the outcome. We had long stretches where we were as bad as we’ve been all year. (And yet there are dudes around here saying that we don’t need our PGs back. Lol. ****ing dumbasses).

Awe, cute. Someone got their feelings hurt for being called out. Its okay, its hard when that happens and I understand the need to lash out. It will be okay, just try not to take it too personal.
I just dont want to hijack the thread turning this into another thing. Idc if you think I got hurt or whatever.

Sent from my SM-G965U using JazzFanz mobile app

And when you make a joke equating femininity with weakness then a woman responds saying essentially, stop equating my gender with weakness, responding to them by using the "snowflake" line is ridiculous. JazzGal was standing up for herself and other women. That's not weak and there's nothing "snowflake" about it.

Last edited:
I have seen Blake Griffin complain a lot about officiating in games. I know he might have the same problem that Malone had, being bigger than other people and having them have to hit them harder to move them.

That being said, the dude gets star calls too, it all evens out in the end.

White knights to the rescue.

this isn't ur high school anymore, no one is standing behind you applauding you on as you "take on the social justice warriors"

the **** you said was in poor taste and we don't want our forum associated with misogynistic posts like that. either consider why it's in poor taste, or continue to ostracize yourself.

this isn't ur high school anymore, no one is standing behind you applauding you on as you "take on the social justice warriors"

the **** you said was in poor taste and we don't want our forum associated with misogynistic posts like that. either consider why it's in poor taste, or continue to ostracize yourself.
Sometimes people say things on the internet that may or may not be offensive to some people. I cant control if people get offended by something that I thought was a harmless sentence. I wasnt trying to offend anyone, but I still think that it's being blown out of hand.

Sometimes people say things on the internet that may or may not be offensive to some people. I cant control if people get offended by something that I thought was a harmless sentence. I wasnt trying to offend anyone, but I still think that it's being blown out of hand.

the fact that 8 people are addressing what you said means that it isn't blown out of hand--

all of us have said things that in hind sight are in poor taste, especially here on this forum. It's hard pill to swallow to accept that sometimes-- but the more you resist thinking that you said something that maybe shouldn't be said, the longer this will draw out. Just understand that using women-associated things as insult-fodder is rooted in this "women are weak" fallacy that continues to slant disfavourable treatment towards women in today's society-- so when you call out these prejudiced sayings, you're working towards a society that's more fair to women. as a living human with ethics and principles, you and I should look at this as a good thing to aspire towards.

i'm with naos re: the pg situation-- grayson allen doing the bare ****ing minimum of scoring those 8 points probably put us barely over the line to win this game. we need healthy bodies, fast.