What's new

Block Brothers

You guys have no sense for catchy phrases. I mean neither of the Jazz big men is really mean. Why try to make some badass reference so hard?

I guess calling them Blockheads isn't going to fly?

Maybe they can be called "The Firewall".

Paint Sweepers
Norton
WBC's
Leukocytes

I have tons of terrible ones.

You guys have no sense for catchy phrases. I mean neither of the Jazz big men is really mean. Why try to make some badass reference so hard?

Rudy is pretty mean on the court. Favors has a silent menace to him too.

I like Rim Reaper and still like my previous suggestion Blocky Mountains the best.

Blocky Mountains might be the worst one yet.

"Blocky" wtf are Rudy and Favors now Lego-men?

Also, Rocky Mountains are more associated with Colorado. We aren't the ****ing Nuggets.

Wasatch Front is the accepted regionally inspired nickname with Swatsach Front being the modified cheesy version.

Blocky Mountains might be the worst one yet.

"Blocky" wtf are Rudy and Favors now Lego-men?

Also, Rocky Mountains are more associated with Colorado. We aren't the ****ing Nuggets.

Wasatch Front is the accepted regionally inspired nickname with Swatsach Front being the modified cheesy version.

So Park City, Utah wasn't where some Winter Olympics took place? Not the Rocky Mountains?

Blocky has other meanings according to multiple dictionaries than being a lego man ;) Would just fit their rim protection and go easy over the lips.
And no. Gobert Favors don't play mean. They play long, but not mean. Nowhere near Memphis mean.

I don't know. Rudy's pretty freaking mean. I wonder if Richard Jefferson is regretting filling his car up with popcorn. Rudy gonna eat his soul.