What's new

Bojan Bogdanovic appreciation thread

Bogey was one of my all time favorites. Always had faith in that guy. Does anybody else feel like its going to be hard to emotionally invest in a new Jazz team?

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using JazzFanz mobile app
Right there with you. Doesn't help to be getting older and seeing that there aren't that many more iterations I'll get to see. Really doubt we ever get a ring before I'm gone. It's a weird feeling.

Bogey is special as you say and for my money, the best clutch performer we had. That and playing with pain, never complaining and let’s not forget that blanket D on Luka. This year as Royce took a step backwards it seemed that Bogey got the toughest defensive assignments on top of his scoring duties. Overall just a tremendous year for the ageless warrior IMO.

What? No love for Royce?
I was never that much of a Royce fan. I just didn't see it and in the the it was shown out. He didn't have the tools or the will. Never saw one of the best 3 pt shooters on a team hesitate and pass up so many good looks. He was more than a step slow this last year. His time was up. We bled every drop of blood from that stone. It was time for him to move on.

Didnt see it mentioned so maybe im miss remembering or maybe it wasnt mentioned cause it was a loss but didnt he have like 8 first half 3’s and like 28 points in the first half of a playoff game? I think it was against the clippers and we ended up losing but holy **** I never saw shooting like that before.

I remember that i was camping at smith and morehouse reservoir and drove down to a park in oakley utah to watch the game on my phone and bogey went the **** off.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

Didnt see it mentioned so maybe im miss remembering or maybe it wasnt mentioned cause it was a loss but didnt he have like 8 first half 3’s and like 28 points in the first half of a playoff game? I think it was against the clippers and we ended up losing but holy **** I never saw shooting like that before.

I remember that i was camping at smith and morehouse reservoir and drove down to a park in oakley utah to watch the game on my phone and bogey went the **** off.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

It was game 5 against the Clippers. I don't remember the exact numbers, but I just remember he was absolutely on fire in that first half. Unfortunately, we ended up losing the game...then came the game 6 debacle.